• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pick zones - Safer? (1 Viewer)

Jimijam

RedCents
651¢
Hey RG fam! This is my first post but this looks to be the correct location. and I didnt see anything on the subject when i searched.

I was curious if there is any merit to Pick zones being safer then normal the normal instance. Do GMs seem to pop in to those more then pick zones? I tend to try and create my own pickzone to avoid folks but perhaps others do it too and that became something they look for? Have you guys ran analytics on the feed back, im guessing most dont know what pickzone they were in but just curious..

Alright, go easy on meh!

I was curious if there is any merit to Pick zones being safer then normal the normal instance. Do GMs seem to pop in to those more then pick zones? I tend to try and create my own pickzone to avoid folks but perhaps others do it too and that became something they look for? Have you guys ran analytics on the feed back, im guessing most dont know what pickzone they were in but just curious..
I use pick zones if available. if you get in early, no ppes see you dragging your crew from named to named. I would still be mindful about your group just the same. I love rolling with hunter but to me it looks bad with your crew always in tow. It's hard to not be lazy in a pick especially if you have it to yourself.

Oh yea man, in common zones i only camp 1 named in a small area, ive done hunter a few times like in neriak 4th gate, its fun doin dungeon crawls and usually zones empty. Yea i was just wondering because ya know if its some dude doin his job, if they are IT its to try and automate to make things simpler so if he makes macros or the application they use may default to the non pick.. maybe its extra effort to look at some meter that shows zone population and just warp around zones checkin people out? idk just the things ya think about when your running around norath with a gummie :)

I pick a zone every time one is available with less people in it. Most of the time I move my 30 box in there and no one else joins the zone. I have had zones to myself for days. So far so good. Still will keep aware of my surroundings and have an alert when a stranger pops into zone.

Question - Pick zones - Safer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back