• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - People really know how to ruin the fun. (1 Viewer)

Nedus

RedCents
68¢
So sad to see people trying to take advantage of sic an ctwn's fun april fools pre pre release. we need less people like that and more people like sic and ctwn . those guys put a ton of hard work into these programs and honestly the prices we pay for them are steals , Yet there is always someone bitching or trying to find a work around its just so sad to see .

I am only on the Test server anyway, so no big deal from my point of view. Does it suck that people ruin it? Of course. It is the way of the world though. Moral Compasses are severely tarnished and/or broken nowadays. You see it everywhere.

It was cool of them to give RG community a taste and crappy that so many people here can't read and bombarded them with questions. At least you won't have have to deal with withdrawals until the release.

Last edited:
I thought it was an awesome gesture by @Sic and @ChatWithThisName to give people the opportunity to see these, I had to stop myself downloading as my experience with the other plugins would have likely had me extremely unhappy having to revert.

It’s frustrating that some people seem to delight in trying to push things despite clear instructions:(

The only reason I posted about an issue was because the output window of the plug-in said to let Chats and Sic know about it.

I removed the post after seeing that perhaps I should not have said anything.

Since some of us never got to chance to use them, which were there? I saw bard and ranger mentioned

The four in-development classes. Bard, ranger, Druid, wizard.

I tried the bard on a level 13 freshly made. Looked like it had great potential.

It was all an elaborate April fool's day joke. Just pretend nothing happened and carry on with your lives. :banjo:

Think what makes it more worse than anything is NO ONE reads the stuff.. It is like buying vehicles or putting adds up on Facebook marketplace. People have no common sense and dont read the add.

Think what makes it more worse than anything is NO ONE reads the stuff.. It is like buying vehicles or putting adds up on Facebook marketplace. People have no common sense and dont read the add.
No lie on not reading things in general... Facebook Market Place is a great example... I get so annoyed with folks asking questions posted in the first two sentences of a post. Related/Unrelated....can't be surprised though, it is why we have so many folks that run with Media headlines versus doing their own due diligence and research using factual unbiased sources. Humans suck alot of the time.... lazy, self-centered, short-sighted... it is not my nature to be pessimistic, but it can be depressing.

The 4 unreleased ones. Bard, ranger, druid, and wiz
Just wanted to say great work from what I saw with the short time I had to test Ranger, Druid and Bard. I have no doubt if you released them, you would have a loyal base ready to purchase right away. Always going to be haters and trolls.

Just wanted to say great work from what I saw with the short time I had to test Ranger, Druid and Bard. I have no doubt if you released them, you would have a loyal base ready to purchase right away. Always going to be haters and trolls.
If you DL them, you still have today to play around with them.

sic i dont know the guy, never even seen a post of his until now and if you look back i am on the same page as you as far as what was said. its not that, you know good and well what it is man.

Discussion - People really know how to ruin the fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back