• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Patch login help (1 Viewer)

Coloeb

RedCents
I'm a new user, paid for a year subscription and got things running pretty well. This morning I went to update MQ2 and it does not recognize my credentials. Tried all the obvious solutions password is correct, user name correct. I just can not get it to authorize me. What should I do?

I'm a new user, paid for a year subscription and got things running pretty well. This morning I went to update MQ2 and it does not recognize my credentials. Tried all the obvious solutions password is correct, user name correct. I just can not get it to authorize me. What should I do?
Good morning Coloeb, sorry to hear you're having some challenges. I'm gonna tag in @Redbot so he can have a look and get you squared away.

In theory, you being able to log in here, which clearly shows lvl 2 - should be able to login to the patcher with the same

In the mean time, be sure to check our our RedGuide's New User Vids - and I also have a video guide I put together for another user in my signature below.

Problem - Patch login help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back