• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Partisan scorched woods (1 Viewer)

FB

RedCents
820¢
Hi guys,
Reaching out to the community here as I found this place very helpful, even though my question has nothing to do with mq2. I hope this is o.k.

I did the quest 'On nobody's side' in Scorched Woods recently, the 4th of the partisan quests. At the stage, where Lcea appears, my group wiped (witness Lcea's negotiations is the quest step). I summoned corpses for my whole group in the guild hall, then went back to Scorched Woods. Lcea was no longer there, and I could not restart the quest at the step where Ambassador Gruds is waiting. Hailing Gruds gave me 'Lcea here. Go to her. South tower.' But she was not there.
Then I abandoned the quest for the whole group, accepted the quest fresh and new, and did all the steps again.
After Hailing Ambassador Gruds, the quest log again said "Witness Lcea's negotiations", however she did not appear at all. Going to South tower also did not help.

I've posted the bug in the official bug forum ( Link ), but without response yet. Since I want to get my group immune to the Sarnak dot with the Essence of the Dragon achievement, I kind of need this step...

Would anyone here have any idea what to do? My last hope is to wait until next patch day and server reset, but maybe I am missing something...

Its been ages since I've done it, so I cant really help - but I really thought Essence of the Dragon was auto-granted now.

In your AA under the Special TAB it should show 2/2 ......or am I imagining things.

You are right! Thanks for that, I had never thought of this possibility :)

Problem - Partisan scorched woods

Users who are viewing this thread

Back