• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen (1 Viewer)

I pledged like $100 in 2014 or 2015. At the time, supposedly it would release in 2019 at the latest. They are still not even in Alpha (other than closed alpha). I think they spend more time rearranging how to pledge $$$ than they do on the game.

I already have a working combat rotation and working on other things for Pantheon, got a pre-alpha account so when pre-alpha servers are live, i use that time to work on things

They seem to be moving along. They hired a lot of the ex Rift staff. Still hopeful the actual game will come out. But not holding my breath any more.

working combat rotation, like automated? Like MQ2?

Yes automated, all you do is move you character and it does the combat for you.
Some more working on healing, but melee dps and dps classes works good, moving my character and it always does best and the rotation i want

Sounds good! I keep reading how group focused it is, which is awesome if I can find regular groups. But if not, I would love to run a 2 or 3 box. Hope the game ends up good, whenever it finally releases!

Question - Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back