• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Paladin Splash? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
10¢
Was watching MQ2Paladin vid that Sic did. He mentioned he uses Splash in group. Now I do use it for raids but normally put an extra stun in Splash spot. Is Splash really that good for group? Just wondering.

Solution
Was watching MQ2Paladin vid that Sic did. He mentioned he uses Splash in group. Now I do use it for raids but normally put an extra stun in Splash spot. Is Splash really that good for group? Just wondering.
I use it cause it is overpowered and mega aoe aggro. Can easily solo heal and PL with 0 stopping. No straggler aggro killing pl toon, etc

Not a "need" just lazy
I use it cause it is overpowered and mega aoe aggro. Can easily solo heal and PL with 0 stopping. No straggler aggro killing pl toon, etc

Not a "need" just lazy

Solution
Question - Paladin Splash?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back