• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - palace of embers

RedCents
514¢
anyone else have a lot of trouble with all consuming sound? I wiped on the part to kill him several times and had to start it over unless im doing something wrong

Last edited:

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
8,180¢
anyone else have a lot of trouble with all consuming sound? I wiped on the part to kill him several times and had to start it over unless im doing something wrong
this is the mob that does the crushing fist attack on your tank right? he just hits real hard, so you should try and have defensives and heal burn stuff rocking before you engage if you're having trouble.

Other thing too - what is actually making you fail? if you're getting adds, you should pull to a clean spot - or make sure stuff around is already cleared

RedCents
514¢
I do get him in a clear spot and have my shm and clr as main healers my sk is now almost 300k hp and the rest are over 200k and he kicks my ass the 2nd time and don't have enough time to regroup he just despawned on me again so now start over once again

RedCents
2,064¢
If you're failing the Aalishai mission, your dps is too low (or you have a bad healer). You should be able to zerg every npc without doing any mechanics if you're properly geared. I normally /pullertank that mission and come back like 10 min later, no joke.

RedCents
514¢
must be my dps clr is in all T1,2 and some GMM gear and 30k aa's but there are still som conflag on my chanter,mage,nec and shm guess I should go back to t1 zones and grear up more

RedCents
253¢
That mob is just a monster dude
Prep your hot key for 2nd part of the fight say the text immediately so you fight him closer to 10% on round 2.
Space your epic and defensive skills out don’t smash all of them at once

Also do it 2 times with a Merc or 2 in Group rotating your boxes out. The first mob is basically always up in Empyr anyway if you can get past him
You can start farming brass palace contract and such and get fully t3d with a crew full 0f t2 t3d boxes in a couple days.

watisthis

RedCents
601¢
The way I did it after failing 4 times and redoing it (pet tanking with bst at the time) was use my crappy at the time warrior with the dragonscale glyph (the one that boosts your defenses) and destruction glyphs on my dps.

It was bloody hard though.

watisthis

RedCents
601¢
TBH I was really pissed. I didn't want to redo the stupid quest for a 6th time, so I prepped a little. Never doing it again, tho now with a full t3 war, I'd probably laugh it in.

RedCents
4,024¢
TBH I was really pissed. I didn't want to redo the stupid quest for a 6th time, so I prepped a little. Never doing it again, tho now with a full t3 war, I'd probably laugh it in.
There are a few TBL missions I did once and have no intention of purposefully doing again. The challenger things can go f themselves.

RedCents
964¢
Both triggered mobs path to your group and then stay there. Fight at the south wall and you'll be fine.

Engage him facing away from the group, use disc from the get go. And have a hotkey ready with quest text. Spam it when time then continue killing. Dont be stupid like I was my first time and we ended up letting him regen.

He's simply stupid hard. Even in tbl t3 he still can destroy my tank.

RedCents
190¢
I've tanked this one a lot for people, the main thing I have found is it's best to re-get the task on my tank as for some reason at the 10% part when you say the key word the mob usually gets really hard stuck on the person that says it, and if the person is dead when you kill the mob they don't get an update and it takes a complete restart of the mission.