• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Overseer leveling (1 Viewer)

Ninjapickle

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
1,307¢
I seem to recall someone referencing leveling solely through use of Overseer. Has anyone here tried this? How far did you get and how long did it take?

you can’t do overseer until level 85 but after that I think you get around 3 to 6% every 12 hours. Maybe not the best at 85 when you can just toss them in with a 115 and go smack something up like the grounds but at 114 that xp is nice.

I seem to recall someone referencing leveling solely through use of Overseer. Has anyone here tried this? How far did you get and how long did it take?
I am doing it on 4 heroic druids, don't have an exact timeline but rough estimate is I have been running them for about 9 months from a completely clean and brand new Overseer and they are from 23% into level 93 to 74% into level 93, the variation is from fails and critical success. One seems to get critical success much more often than the others which is why she is at 74% into the level while the rest are from 23-30%. It's not a viable way to level up alone but it is useful to run it when you go to bed if you leave them on for a bit of extra XP. Also should mention that f2p accounts can only have 3 missions running at once while paid accounts can run 5 which will affect amount of XP you can get in a day.

In the mornings (between 6 & 8 am) I usually start 5 x 12 hour overseer tasks and in the evenings (any time between 8pm & midnight) I start 5 x 6 hour tasks. This way I hit the daily max completed limit and I see 5-8% a day depending on success crit rate. If I have some spare DBG cast and I want to get to the next level I may start a couple of 24hour tasks and rush them through.

This way I can get 1 level every 2 to 3 weeks which is a great way of levelling up those unused toons that I may decide to play on more often.

lvl < 110 dont use overseer xp
lvl > 110 use overseer xp

Its an amazing tool to use at 110 if you cant xp for 8+ hours, but below 110 its easier to kill 2 mobs and get the same amount of exp.
At 110 and beyond its like 1000 kills? per % of experiance so well worth using the overseer exp option.

Last edited:
lvl < 110 dont use overseer xp
lvl > 110 use overseer xp

Its an amazing tool to use at 110 if you cant xp for 8+ hours, but below 110 its easier to kill 2 mobs and get the same amount of exp.
At 110 and beyond its like 1000 kills? per % of experiance so well worth using the overseer exp option.
I would agree use overseer pre ~110 simply to level your different categories within it up so you can get the max amount of xp per task when you do start using it for xp and build up a stash of collection item dispensers, you need to focus on exploration, trade, and diplomacy for those

To the OP's question I did see something about it as well but haven't tried it yet, it would be nice to have it run so i could just set it up in the morning and then again in the evening while I'm getting my kids ready

Question - Overseer leveling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back