• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Old mob models (1 Viewer)

RedCents
243¢
I think the answer is no, but wanted to ask. Is there a way to permanently toggle old models for mobs? (wolves/snakes/spectres etc).

I know on the progression servers they use all the old mob/weapon models, so I was just curious if there was an option yet to have that turned on everywhere on the live servers?

They send the model type with the spawninfo, so they'd simply change that on TLP. Possibly you could do something cheeky with resource files, but probably not worth it.

I think the answer is no, but wanted to ask. Is there a way to permanently toggle old models for mobs? (wolves/snakes/spectres etc).

I know on the progression servers they use all the old mob/weapon models, so I was just curious if there was an option yet to have that turned on everywhere on the live servers?
is it possible to do it temporarily i’d like to see that

Question - Old mob models

Users who are viewing this thread

Back