• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - ok so im confused (1 Viewer)

Chanticleer

yells at clouds
RedCents
76¢
Every since these recent ninja patch'es and me having to redownload mq2 - my turnrate which used to snap me back to camp now has me turning slow as shit again and now i turn really freaking slow aggroing a mob again instead of snaping back towards camp - and my turn rate in my moveutils is still the same so what changed and how do i fix it please because i hate turning really slow because it makes me look like a bot and i dont like that

im trying to find whats doing it hope to find it soonish if mask or tree or cayl dont find it before me will post if i do

- - - Updated - - -

I have almost narrowed it down to ma2moveutils turnrate isnt registering cause changing it dont effect anything anymore

- - - Updated - - -

im guessing no one has looking into this ? because im completly lost on why turnrate isnt working in moveutils - but ive narrowed it down to that

Ok so after weeks of seamlessly no help at all - I spent a few hours tracking down a dev from macroquest2.com to speak with them a few hours about something with mq2moveutils.ini and me complaining and crying cause something was broken that needed to me addressed or fixed with the plugin- and getting no help or lack of help have found and got the solution fixed and my snaproll back to camp is now working again -

OK so im not sure whom uses wineq2 besides me - but it can effect a lot of crap within mq2moveutils and I didn't know that until recently where wineq2=off was added to this plugin - has redguides compile has not had that within the plugin the 5 years ive been here on this website and now it is - will not mention whom I spoke to but was not from here wineq2=off got added to the plugin a few patches back...

so if your a whinny baby like me and want this plugin to work right for your heading and turnrate and you use wineq2 this is what you do

go to your macroquest folder and search for
Rich (BB code):
Mq2moveutils.ini
open it up then go down to
Rich (BB code):
[Defaults]
AutoPause=on
BreakOnWarp=on
BreakDist=250.0
BreakOnGate=on
Verbosity=off
stuckDist=0.3
turnDirection=-10.0
stuckCheck=5
StuckLogic=on
LeashLength=100.0
CampRadius=25.0
MinDelay=3000
MaxDelay=8000
AllowMove=32.00
AutoPauseMsg=off
AutoSave=on
AutoUW=off
BreakKeyboard=on
BreakMouse=off
BreakOnGM=on
BreakOnSummon=off
DistSummon=8.00
FeignSupport=off
Heading=true
HideHelp=off
KeyboardPause=off
MousePause=off
LockPause=off
PauseMinDelay=500
PauseMaxDelay=5000
SaveByChar=on
TurnRate=100.00
UseWindow=off
FullVerbosity=off
TotalSilence=on
VerbosityFlags=0
WinEQ=on <----------------------MAKE SURE THIS IS TURNED ON FOR WINEQ2 use other wise this plugin will not work correctly

Ok so after weeks of seamlessly no help at all - I spent a few hours tracking down a dev from macroquest2.com to speak with them a few hours about something with mq2moveutils.ini and me complaining and crying cause something was broken that needed to me addressed or fixed with the plugin- and getting no help or lack of help have found and got the solution fixed and my snaproll back to camp is now working again -

OK so im not sure whom uses wineq2 besides me - but it can effect a lot of crap within mq2moveutils and I didn't know that until recently where wineq2=off was added to this plugin - has redguides compile has not had that within the plugin the 5 years ive been here on this website and now it is - will not mention whom I spoke to but was not from here wineq2=off got added to the plugin a few patches back...

so if your a whinny baby like me and want this plugin to work right for your heading and turnrate and you use wineq2 this is what you do

go to your macroquest folder and search for
Rich (BB code):
Mq2moveutils.ini
open it up then go down to
Rich (BB code):
[Defaults]
AutoPause=on
BreakOnWarp=on
BreakDist=250.0
BreakOnGate=on
Verbosity=off
stuckDist=0.3
turnDirection=-10.0
stuckCheck=5
StuckLogic=on
LeashLength=100.0
CampRadius=25.0
MinDelay=3000
MaxDelay=8000
AllowMove=32.00
AutoPauseMsg=off
AutoSave=on
AutoUW=off
BreakKeyboard=on
BreakMouse=off
BreakOnGM=on
BreakOnSummon=off
DistSummon=8.00
FeignSupport=off
Heading=true
HideHelp=off
KeyboardPause=off
MousePause=off
LockPause=off
PauseMinDelay=500
PauseMaxDelay=5000
SaveByChar=on
TurnRate=100.00
UseWindow=off
FullVerbosity=off
TotalSilence=on
VerbosityFlags=0
WinEQ=on <----------------------MAKE SURE THIS IS TURNED ON FOR WINEQ2 use other wise this plugin will not work correctly

As a WinEQ2 user, huge thanks for debugging this. Good work!

It confused the hell out of me i talked to a dude on macroquest2.com. I think he is a dev or something and he said wineq2 was added a couple patches back

Last edited by a moderator:
I am glad you found a solution.

I think you might still be confused. PMS is the one who rewrote mq2moveutils like 5 years ago. I am thinking he is one you talked to at maroquest2.com. The wineq2 setting has been in mq2moveutils for many years.

The guy you mentioned is a dev for our competitors NOT MQ2. He would never help anyone for 2 hours because he is an elitist prissy little cunt.

Question - ok so im confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Back