• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Of Maps and UI Design (1 Viewer)

rwtribble

RedCents
Now, there may be a programmy reason for the current design color choices, but speaking strictly from a UI graphic design and pure readability standpoint, I humbly suggest the following change, not having any idea how hard or time consuming it might be. If it were up to me, I would make the live mobs appear in the bright green and the corpses appear in the grey type. Seems like it might be a simple change and readability would improve exponentially. Many thanks for considering...

Okay, did some reading and attempted this. I think I understand now. It looks like it's hard coded (for lack of a better term) to display /con colors for NPC's. Seems changing colors for live NPC's is therefore prohibited. Functionally I guess that makes sense.

You can toggle off NPC Con Colors using Mapfilter, then append color to the other options to control their display color.

/mapfilter npconcolor
/mapfilter npc color # # #

Request - Of Maps and UI Design

Users who are viewing this thread

Back