• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - NULL Pet Issue (1 Viewer)

RedCents
455¢
Today I ran into a situation where I have myself set as PetPullerTank and I restarted KissAssist without a pet. Normally it goes, oops, you don't have a pet, you'll live longer with one and it summons a fresh pet. Today I get the following error, which oddly enough seemed appropriate, as I ran in and started pulling without the pet.
NULL_Pet.PNG
Whatever changed, this used to work correctly. Not sure why it's now OK (intermittently?) to pull without an actual pet in this role.

The code that checks if you have a pet up before getting to that message is based on if you have MainAssist assigned or not. If you do NOT have the main assist assigned it will check if you have a pet up, if main assist is assigned, then the MainAssist is a PC or your pet is up before you start kiss. I can only see this happening if you do NOT have a target when you start kiss and you don't specify the MA in the /macro command line, or you start the /macro command with some other target than your pet.

Problem - NULL Pet Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back