• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • Hail Guest, RedGuides is proud to announce the official release of MacroQuest, which we're now using as the base for Very Vanilla. Join the release party!
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Null is Stuck on my cursor (1 Viewer)

RedCents
240¢
Anyone run into this? My zerker for some reason is picking up his charm.. and holding it. he never used to do this. I didn't make any changes. (Other than migrating to the new Macroquest.) Clearly i have some debugging to do. i suck at doing new stuff with my computer. i can log on.. play and log off. that's my computer skill at its peak. its giving me the " NULL is Stuck on My Cursor, dropping in 15 Seconds"

Thoughts?

Sic

"MacroQuest - Live" in the RG Launcher
RedCents
27,170¢
Anyone run into this? My zerker for some reason is picking up his charm.. and holding it. he never used to do this. I didn't make any changes. (Other than migrating to the new Macroquest.) Clearly i have some debugging to do. i suck at doing new stuff with my computer. i can log on.. play and log off. that's my computer skill at its peak. its giving me the " NULL is Stuck on My Cursor, dropping in 15 Seconds"

Thoughts?
Well.

What do you have picking up inventory items?

A react?

RedCents
240¢
I will check again tonight. see if its still happening and scroll down. I know it said something about dropping " threaded charm of security " back into inventory. will watch. and tell you exactly what it was doing

Sic

"MacroQuest - Live" in the RG Launcher
RedCents
27,170¢
I will check again tonight. see if its still happening and scroll down. I know it said something about dropping " threaded charm of security " back into inventory. will watch. and tell you exactly what it was doing
Dropping it doesn't mean that is what picked it up .

Users who are viewing this thread