• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Null is Stuck on my cursor (1 Viewer)

RedCents
445¢
Anyone run into this? My zerker for some reason is picking up his charm.. and holding it. he never used to do this. I didn't make any changes. (Other than migrating to the new Macroquest.) Clearly i have some debugging to do. i suck at doing new stuff with my computer. i can log on.. play and log off. that's my computer skill at its peak. its giving me the " NULL is Stuck on My Cursor, dropping in 15 Seconds"

Thoughts?

Anyone run into this? My zerker for some reason is picking up his charm.. and holding it. he never used to do this. I didn't make any changes. (Other than migrating to the new Macroquest.) Clearly i have some debugging to do. i suck at doing new stuff with my computer. i can log on.. play and log off. that's my computer skill at its peak. its giving me the " NULL is Stuck on My Cursor, dropping in 15 Seconds"

Thoughts?
Well.

What do you have picking up inventory items?

A react?

I will check again tonight. see if its still happening and scroll down. I know it said something about dropping " threaded charm of security " back into inventory. will watch. and tell you exactly what it was doing

I will check again tonight. see if its still happening and scroll down. I know it said something about dropping " threaded charm of security " back into inventory. will watch. and tell you exactly what it was doing
Dropping it doesn't mean that is what picked it up .

Problem - Null is Stuck on my cursor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back