• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Npc (1 Viewer)

Uyndaio

RedCents
16¢
looking for a npc to raise my melee skills on the one in Innothule Swamp don't work anymore, any help? plz, thx

In Painel by the entrance to the warrens is a shadow knight NPC who gives the dulak insignia quest. I'm not sure of his exact lvl he is light blue to a 60 dark blue to a mid 40 char, gives no faction hit, drops no loot gives very poor exp. He never has a pet up.

He harm touches for 401 damage then hits for 19 damage max very quickly.

I went shar vahl and bought some "practice" weapons from Krogar (sp?) real low dmg weaps and raised all my melee skills on my warrior esp. the 2 hand stuff in an afternoon he will harm touch you every aprox 45 min if you do not kill him

This works okay for doing alone (zone line to warrens is a few feet away, pull him with bow or throwing to right in front of ZI) or better if you have a rooter/snarer (friend or 2 box) When he turns to do his death walk at 20% health (if snared a rogue can even get some skill ups)

If you kill him he is a 6 min spawn, you can go to pool (hole entrance) and swim while medding to get that skill up.......He doesn't wander to the guards but up hill towards middle, if snare breaks and he gets away...

If you are 2 boxing (healer/melee or anything:) ) one of my favorite places for power lvling/skill ups lvl 30 to 40 is top floor of kedge keep The fishies are all melee only zone line right there with an EB item you will max swimming and all your weap skills (at least I was able to) often get buffs from droods and rangers checking on phinny, ds and regen make killing a snap even with slow re-spawn rate theres not too much down time with 8 mobs right there.....

hope that helps

port

Last edited:
If you have an open char slot make an evil erudian something and have him take the harm touch...

Camp come back with the lvl 20 (hopefully temped) then run to warrens when you are down on hp....

If you load up with bandages bind wound to 70% (raising another skill:) then zone back to fight him...

port

Npc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back