• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Noob Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,660¢
I saw this from reading here and have a basic question concerning placement.

For the Ever annoying beg window
/notify AlertWnd "ALW_Dismiss_button" leftmouseup

It said to insert this in your macro. But failed to mention which macro. Now given that I have used KS and MA, I am going to assume that it is one of these. Is it considered a "Condition". Is that where you insert it?

I sure would like to implement this, and yes I have considered the ramifications of using. And I say it would be worth it. Having to click that dismiss button on 6 toons every 15 min is a real PITA. Thanks in advance for any info.

Vrak

I saw this from reading here and have a basic question concerning placement.

For the Ever annoying beg window
/notify AlertWnd "ALW_Dismiss_button" leftmouseup

It said to insert this in your macro. But failed to mention which macro. Now given that I have used KS and MA, I am going to assume that it is one of these. Is it considered a "Condition". Is that where you insert it?

I sure would like to implement this, and yes I have considered the ramifications of using. And I say it would be worth it. Having to click that dismiss button on 6 toons every 15 min is a real PITA. Thanks in advance for any info.

Vrak

If that is the correct command to close the nag window, you could set-up a hot key and do a /dgga in front of that sequence so it is sent to everyone in the group.

/dgga /notify AlertWnd "ALW_Dismiss_button" leftmouseup

Would be my attempt. Let me know if it works.

Question - Noob Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back