• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Toast - NON-MQ2 5 boxing (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,346¢
So I know this is slightly OT, but I've looked at this guy's video's before and been really impressed at how well he boxes without using MQ2 (he uses ISBoxer). No other reason to post this really, than I thought this was super interesting. Not sure why he hasn't added a sixth, really.

Just makes me appreciate even more the work everyone at this site brings.

All the problems Tucoh outlines- I don’t have because of Kissassist, some good ini’s and a kick ass macro plugin.

No support healing Cleric mercs in my group!

I think Tucoh is about as good as you can get solo IS Boxer.

I've watched his videos and it certainly is impressive. But then I think of how tedious it's got to be to play that way. I used to 5 box sans MQ2 with only ISboxer and Razer mouse/keyboard macros and it was doable for basic xp grinding. However, I was never able to handle mission mechanics or anything more complicated than tank and spank. Tucoh is a whole other level and GJ to him.

Very impressive. I’ve learned quite a lot from that guy about class synergies, stacking issues with boxing, class combinations. That thread really is a great resource.

I use to box 12 with no MQ2. It was far more expensive. Each account on a single computer, I ran multiplexity(?) to use one keyboard/mouse for all computers and also had am X-keys pro for each computer. As well as one X-keys pro that worked on all of the computers except main. Electric bill was bad. MQ2 is so much better. Would never go back to that.

I took an rc servo that I hacked so it would rotate continuously and made a little mount that attached it and a mouse to an old keyboard so that it would click the mouse and then a key and repeat back in velious. I used this to forage tufts of dire wolf for for haversacks.

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words. I still don't use MQ2 to box but the stuff you guys can do with MQ2 is absolutely astonishing.

I just beat the latest missions in Terror of Luclin. Biggest change I made since this thread was made was bringing my paladin into the group, he's doing great!

Hi guys, thanks for the kind words. I still don't use MQ2 to box but the stuff you guys can do with MQ2 is absolutely astonishing.

I just beat the latest missions in Terror of Luclin. Biggest change I made since this thread was made was bringing my paladin into the group, he's doing great!

the stuff you guys can do with MQ2 is absolutely astonishing.
Your stuff, Sir, is astonishing!

I took an rc servo that I hacked so it would rotate continuously and made a little mount that attached it and a mouse to an old keyboard so that it would click the mouse and then a key and repeat back in velious. I used this to forage tufts of dire wolf for for haversacks.
Oh my! Kindred spirits! Same! Sometimes MacGyver-isms knows no bounds, am I right?

Tuco's thread got me interested in boxing / playing EQ again in the early Covid days of 2020. I eventually realized manually boxing was more than I could handle and found redguides. Thanks!!

Great Video.
It does show ISBOXER is such a great tool. It also showed that there is hope for people who dont have a super dps team.

I dont miss this though - the rabbit hole is so much deeper with Redguides and MQ

Profile pic checks out lol

Toast - NON-MQ2 5 boxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back