• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

No Lockout way of freemind (1 Viewer)

sylkkdaskr

RedCents
Get the mission "Way of the Free Mind" i think its called, not 100% because i dont have any expansions go in, smash the chest, get the xp and leave w/o hailing the shroom, no lockout, gonna get nerfed soon if it works.. :) have fun boyz and girlz

ya a bit more info would be very nice of ya :)

and after tomorrow's patch, I"m sure it will probably be nerfed.
I logged in today and half the monster mission npc's were gone.

This mission is gay. The Freemind Cypher in Undershore is a big shroom. /open 1 of the shrooms around him and get all cracked out and then hail him again for the mission. Then you and you band of assclowns proceed to select their monsters, and then everyone needs to hail the Cypher again to zone in. Once you are in side spend your aa's whatever get all setup. Then go hail the Cypher that's in Fungal Sporial Buttrot zone (I hate this mission). Follow the Cypher around while he kills Orcs, you need to help him or he gates away and heals up, before returning and takes forever. After you kill enough orcs you finally get some emote Like OMFG THERE IT IS! Some box spawns open that up and there you go. (Not sure if that still works haven't tried it since patch). Otherwise you have to go back out and hail the Cypher in Undershore all over again.

warping to the chest and opening it does nothing =( you can get the loot but its poofs if u dont finish the mission.

No Lockout way of freemind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back