• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - New Transfer Policy (1 Viewer)

Darkmax

RedCents
1,239¢
Heads up: Daybreak has adjusted the character transfer policy, but of course not updated its' support web site. You can no longer do both an account transfer and server transfer at the same time. The "live" support will do an account transfer but you will need to do a second server transfer with the automated system. Also, you must wait 24 hours between transfers regardless of type. I attempted to use a token and have the message that it does not qualify at this time. Customer support says it should be able to after the wait.

Sure does! Guess they figured out that a lot of people were getting 3 services for the price of one and decided to unconsolidate some..lol

Either that or because I had Thomas N. "today's policy" is ...
Thomas N.
You should be able to transfer from server to server with the purchase of a token in-game. However, we no longer offer a server to server transfer as part of the account to account transfer process. Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Thanks for giving the community a heads up on this (for those of us who don't move toons very often). I was going to try to move a couple heroic toons this weekend to (attempt to) take advantage of the 40% discount. One of them would have been an account AND a server move. After seeing this, however, I was able to delete the heroic toon on the wrong server and make another one on my server of choice. Now I will just move the toons to a different account and all is good with the world.

On a side note, does anyone know if these marketplace discounts they do during special weekends affect the price of account transfers? I'd PL and wait for another market discount weekend to move the toons, if so. Thanks!

Better go grab a transfer token from marketplace, with the current offer its for 1500 DBC instead of 2500.

I thought the policy was to petition for character moves (account to account) and NOT buy the transfer token because it messes something up?

Quote from the post here:
http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php/40280-Character-Transfer-Server-and-Account

"Transferring to a new Server requires the purchase of a Character Transfer Token from the Marketplace. The base price is 2,500 Daybreak Cash ($25.00) prior to any All Access Membership discounts or promotions.
Account-to-Account transfers are a flat 2,500 Daybreak Cash fee. This is not modified by any discounts, promotions, or other offers.
Note: We do not accept the Character Transfer Token as payment for an Account transfer."

Account transfers are payable using 2500 Daybreak Cash, so the same cost as buying a token, I did a transfer the other day and it was very straightforward.

News - New Transfer Policy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back