• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New to Red Guides

Groody

RedCents
30¢
I am new to Red Guides and trying to figure out how to Download MQ2 any help would be greatly appreciated

RedCents
345¢
Welcome!

Click home top left

Then on the download mq2 image on the right choose your flavor you probably want live.

That will bring you here:

Now click download top right.

Groody

RedCents
30¢
im not subscribed so it wont let me Download : (

RedCents
1,368¢
Ok Groody i gifted you a free month so you can check it out and see if you like it. good luck to you, also check out the Discord alot of helpful ppl in there.

Groody

RedCents
30¢
Ok Groody i gifted you a free month so you can check it out and see if you like it. good luck to you, also check out the Discord alot of helpful ppl in there.
Awesome thank You Very Much

RedCents
644¢
Once you get it downloaded you can come back to redguides and there are lots of guides on how to make it work and do all sorts of things. Some pages are so important I have them bookmarked and I used them a lot when starting out. Like this page has so much info:
https://www.redguides.com/community/threads/kissassist-instructions-settings-info.26002/

And there are some others too. Takes some time and patience to get everything started and set up and working well, but it is not hard and there is a lot of info on this site and once things are working, all the annoying things in the game basically deal with themselves automatically!