• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - New Luck Aug dropping after patch (NoS) (1 Viewer)

I keep hearing there is some raid trash that has desirable loot and wanted to look into this myself. I was told there are no progression type requirements to request the raids, which is excellent.
Can anyone tell me which raids have trash worth killing, and where/how to get to those instances? I haven't even seen a raid instance since PoP, so I'm curious. Also, loot. As always, thank you folks in advance!

"I am sorry but the time has not yet arrived for this endeavor to be undertaken" is the message I get. Is that because I'm missing something, or because I don't have the min of 6 to request the raid (just ran a toon to go find the npc)? Sorry to be a bother, and thanks.

"I am sorry but the time has not yet arrived for this endeavor to be undertaken" is the message I get. Is that because I'm missing something, or because I don't have the min of 6 to request the raid (just ran a toon to go find the npc)? Sorry to be a bother, and thanks.
Wrong mission.
Trigger word for Mean Street is "Larger"

are you referring to the luck aug that can drop from raid trash ? if so it just started dropping in NoS today. there are other luck augs as well in other expansions if this isnt what your reffering to i cant thin of any other loot that drops gearwise aside from TS items?

are you referring to the luck aug that can drop from raid trash ? if so it just started dropping in NoS today. there are other luck augs as well in other expansions if this isnt what your reffering to i cant thin of any other loot that drops gearwise aside from TS items?
Sounds right. I'm on FV so everything (pretty much) is free trade

Is there a certain raid it drops in? And what's the stats like?

In the Patch notes it did say something about having to do some tasks as pre-requisites to get missions. So if you have never done any raids/missions before - You might have to go do some other missions first.

In the Patch notes it did say something about having to do some tasks as pre-requisites to get missions. So if you have never done any raids/missions before - You might have to go do some other missions first.
- Animist Khalan will only offer the When One Door Closes mission if the requestor has completed the Power Corrupts task.

They used to (still sometimes?) note these as previously fixed. The change was to requesting the group cloak mission. that was hotfixed the week? after launch.

Ok, thanks. Someone online told me there were no requirements, obviously they were mistaken. Ah well.

View attachment 45290

First time into NoS zone... was able to get Mean Streets raid.. /yells into the void...
I guess the npc hates me. He gives me a message saying it isn't happening right now when I try to request the raid. I even grouped up to eliminate it being not having 6 to request and got the same message. Idk.
I do appreciate your info and feedback though. I'm just at a loss right now. Sigh.

that means your using the wrong keyword. be in a group of 6, and say significant to Sergeant Hujiid. I literally just got the task on a less then week old 113, that had just then for the very first time stepped into NoS.

Just to clear up for any still unclear:

Shar Vahl: Pit Fight
NPC:
Sergeant Hujiid
Request Phrase: deal
Enter Phrase: prepared

Shar Vahl: Mean Streets
NPC:
Sergeant Hujiid
Request Phrase: significant
Enter Phrase: equipped

Paludal: Insatiable An Appetite
NPC:
Sharvyn Oresinger
Request Phrase: help
Enter Phrase: ready
Prerequisites: Some progression required. Unclear full details
Note: Has those icky, horrible Cavefish in it. Take care

EDIT: Third raid as identified by Dragonslayer (https://www.redguides.com/community...e-selenelion-nos-raid-trash.84611/post-545342)

Last edited:
Just to clear up for any still unclear:

Shar Vahl: Pit Fight
NPC:
Sergeant Hujiid
Request Phrase: deal
Enter Phrase: prepared

Shar Vahl: Mean Streets
NPC:
Sergeant Hujiid
Request Phrase: significant
Enter Phrase: equipped
This is exactly what I was after, thank you.

I've been doing these raids extensively this week and having wildly variable experiences!

A complete clear of Mean Streets dropped 3 Luck augs and 2 Devotee's. While a complete clear of Under Siege only dropped a single Devotee's. Similarly, a complete clear of Firefall Pass resulted in only a single Luck and a single Devotee's.

Then I did the Shadowhaven - When One Door Closes and had 9 Luck augs and 2 Devotee's drop! Time to buy that lottery ticket!

The mobs hit really hard but so far everything is mezzable so it's not bad if you bring a decent tank.

News - New Luck Aug dropping after patch (NoS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back