• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - New here.. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
196¢
New here. Hoping to get into this and able to box a full group fluidly. Any tips on how to get started are super appreciated! Apparently I need red cents. Hopefully this post helps! 🙏

Welcome to the mad house. Sic's sig link is a great place to start. Once you digest that for a couple days/session, drop in and ask questions. One of the greatest online forums, and tons of amazing people here.

Welcome Grim....there are lots of guides here. I really wasnt a computer guy but learned a lot. dont be afraid to ask questions in the appropriate thread.

Welcome Grim!! Lots of helpful people in this community! You'll have yourself up and running in no time if you watch the videos, search the forums, and ask questions. :) Wish you the best!!

Grim Reefer... When I was 16 I called the local radio station and requested the song, "Don't Fear the Reefer..."

Every night at midnight they'd play the national anthem and sign off. Well, this night they played "Blue something or other" in honor of that kid who wanted to hear, "Don't Fear the Reefer!"

Welcome Grim!! I agree with jfrazi, all of the links from Sic help a lot when starting out. Helped me to start my 6 box group when I first using MQ/Iso and now I'm on to 30!!! haha.

New here. Hoping to get into this and able to box a full group fluidly. Any tips on how to get started are super appreciated! Apparently I need red cents. Hopefully this post helps! 🙏
Welcome! My advice...get the quality of life plugins right away MQ2Enchanter, MQ2Cleric or MQ2Shaman depending on how you roll to remove the need to worry about ini's for those classes. With Healing/Crowd control taken care off you have to make a Sturdy Tank. I say war...but people here also loves SK's...get it beefy, maxed aa's T2 or raid geared and a good ini or plug-in for it...from there depending on how much effort you're looking to put into...go crazy learning kissassist or get some plug-ins for your dps...my suggestions mq2berzerker, mq2mage...not much of a rogue guy so haven't tried that yet

When I first started this guide helped me a ton.

Also it can be easy to get overwhelmed, I started with just duo'ing, the one I mained and the one I boxed. After I got a little more competent I started adding characters one at a time, now I have a whole group.

It's definitely a lot of fun once you get the hang of it!

When I first started this guide helped me a ton.

Also it can be easy to get overwhelmed, I started with just duo'ing, the one I mained and the one I boxed. After I got a little more competent I started adding characters one at a time, now I have a whole group.

It's definitely a lot of fun once you get the hang of it!
Wait until you're at 3 or 4 6x groups...you become your own little raid...that's when the fun really starts...lol

It's like this...but a bunch of hobbits (me)...high fiving me :)

Rob Mcelhenney GIF by Apple TV

IRL - New here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back