• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New cleric not autoattacking (1 Viewer)

knave23

Cookie Champion 2022
RedCents
1,513¢
Probably a dumb question, but I rolled up a brand new cleric and was piddling around in the tutorial but something kept turning off autoattack. I had to keep hitting the button seemingly every round to get my dude to swing. Any ideas what could be doing that? I wasn't running any macros, just base VV, and melee settings looked fine.

Last edited:
Solution
Probably a dumb question, but I rolled up a brand new cleric and was piddling around in the tutorial but something kept turning off autoattack. I had to keep hitting the button to get my dude to swing. Any ideas what could be doing that? I wasn't running any macros, just base VV, and melee settings looked fine.
i don't know that mq2melee would be turning it off, but unload that just to be safe

/plugin mq2melee unload
Probably a dumb question, but I rolled up a brand new cleric and was piddling around in the tutorial but something kept turning off autoattack. I had to keep hitting the button to get my dude to swing. Any ideas what could be doing that? I wasn't running any macros, just base VV, and melee settings looked fine.
i don't know that mq2melee would be turning it off, but unload that just to be safe

/plugin mq2melee unload

Solution
Question - New cleric not autoattacking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back