• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - New chase? (1 Viewer)

It’s dropping. Per usual, drops in open worlds at a MUCH higher rate than in instances.

Its cut and paste for the equal CoV T1 raid item, with a higher Luck cap, and foci to 125 vice 120. Nice stuff, but as Hulk pointed out... pretty darn rare..

its totally RNG even in open world. Ive killed.. 20? 30? k mobs and have gotten 1.. wifes single 6 man, slowly doing finger wiggler stuff has gotten 2..

I vaguely remember.. maybe? getting a Ice Encrusted in a instance, but yeah, maybe..

Instance drop rate is 10 times worse compared to non instance IF its like they were in EOK. I will say im not 100% they drop in them. In TOV i never seen 1 in the group instances on the trash.

I basically leveled to 120 mostly in instances and haven’t seen one, fwiw.

I basically leveled to 120 mostly in instances and haven’t seen one, fwiw.

ya normal zone is like 1/4444 or something close to that instance is 1/45000 when i talked to ngreth about it years ago. He did tell me TOV chase did not drop inside instances so id assume TOL wont either.

over time, ToV did seem to avg about 4500 mobs, again, RNG per session, but over time..
Ive done 23 char to max level/max AA in VT and KV and.. yeah.. 1 total... =-(

News - New chase?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back