• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - New Build Now what? (1 Viewer)

Giggles

RedCents
836¢
Hey guys, So i am not a tech savy person. I finally decided its time to upgrade so I went from an AMD FX8150, 16 gig 1033 ddr3, sata hard drive, ATi radeon HD 5850.
To Ryzen 5 5600x, asus Tuf gaming x570-pro MB, radeon 5700xt, 16 gig gskill neo 3600 DDR4, NVMe PCIe Gen4 M.s SSD 1TB. Have everything built, have EQ installed everything is great. BUT can you guys tell me how to get my ui stuff back for my toons?
It took me 2 months when i came back to game to get it usable. Also do i just reinstall MQ2 or can i move it from my old hard drive? Should i use my old HD for storage even though its got windows 10 on it also?? Thanks for your help.

Copy the Everquest directory and MQ directory from your old computer would be the easiest way to explain it. Doing so will get all your UI / INI files back to like you had it before.
If you have already downloaded both just copy the old over the new.

Thats what Blue is talking about. DX9 doesnt come on new OS's.

Brian is right, thats the easiest way to get them across. If you spent that much time on them, def be quicker to copy lol.

Question - New Build Now what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back