• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Needing some help with the UI. (1 Viewer)

badseed

RedCents
118¢
Just installed MQ2 and watched all the videos and followed them the best I could. I have 3 toons I plan on using with mercs to fill in the other spots. For some reason I can not pull up any UI. if I type in /nav ui nothing happens. If I type in /easyfind ui I get an example of what to search for in say west freeport. I know some of it works because if I have a mob targeted I can auto go to him. Any help would be awesome.

Badseed

Solution
Just installed MQ2 and watched all the videos and followed them the best I could. I have 3 toons I plan on using with mercs to fill in the other spots. For some reason I can not pull up any UI. if I type in /nav ui nothing happens. If I type in /easyfind ui I get an example of what to search for in say west freeport. I know some of it works because if I have a mob targeted I can auto go to him. Any help would be awesome.

Badseed
you definitely want to take a look at the RG starter videos. "MacroQuest" is the official version we have now - you don't want to use legacy.

legacy doesn't have easyfind ui, for example and mq2nav for legacy has an issue with the ui window (you have to often unload and then reload the plugin and then...

Badseed
you definitely want to take a look at the RG starter videos. "MacroQuest" is the official version we have now - you don't want to use legacy.

legacy doesn't have easyfind ui, for example and mq2nav for legacy has an issue with the ui window (you have to often unload and then reload the plugin and then nav ui to get it to load)

>>> RG Starter Vids <<<

you appear to have installed macroquest legacy

1642825311392.png

It is OFFICIAL! MacroQuest is the version of MacroQuest that we offer here at RedGuides.

You will see this with "MacroQuest - Live" in the RG Launcher.

Please, check out this link: >>> Functions & Features Demo + Migration to the new MacroQuest<<<

mental notes:
1. mq2map click is Control+Shift+Click
2. new easyfind self travel is Control+Click (reminder in find window title bar)
3. new easyfind group travel is Control+Shift+Click
4. If you selected a destination in your zone guide and want to activate it you /travelto activate
5. /yes and /no are now aliases, there is no mq2yes plugin

Solution

legacy doesn't have easyfind ui, for example

>>> RG Starter Vids <<<

you appear to have installed macroquest legacy

View attachment 37258

It is OFFICIAL! MacroQuest is the version of MacroQuest that we offer here at RedGuides.

You will see this with "MacroQuest - Live" in the RG Launcher.

Please, check out this link: >>> Functions & Features Demo + Migration to the new MacroQuest<<<

mental notes:
1. mq2map click is Control+Shift+Click
2. new easyfind self travel is Control+Click (reminder in find window title bar)
3. new easyfind group travel is Control+Shift+Click
4. If you selected a destination in your zone guide and want to activate it you /travelto activate
5. /yes and /no are now aliases, there is no mq2yes plugin
Sic, you are on it my man. My fault. I will install the correct version. Oooof

Tech - Needing some help with the UI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back