• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MySeq - No Zone Outlines - Windows 11 (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Hey everyone, I just upgraded to Windows 11 - Launched Red Guides and SEQ and my map seems a bit wonky, it currently looks like the image attached - Looking for advice on how to get my zone border lines back please

Attachments

• SEQ Issues.png
    SEQ Issues.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 10
Solution
Hey everyone, I just upgraded to Windows 11 - Launched Red Guides and SEQ and my map seems a bit wonky, it currently looks like the image attached - Looking for advice on how to get my zone border lines back please
Point your map to your eq map folder.

This is in your myseq settings, under folders. You point the path to the literal eq map folder of your choice.

The new myseq doesn't currently support the compressed map files.
Point your map to your eq map folder.

This is in your myseq settings, under folders. You point the path to the literal eq map folder of your choice.

The new myseq doesn't currently support the compressed map files.

Solution
Problem - MySeq - No Zone Outlines - Windows 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back