• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MySEQ Help - Setting up rare spawn audio alerts

RedCents
Is there a place where I can read about audio alerts? The program itself leaves much to be desired in terms of instructions.

Mainly, I'm looking for an alert for the Ancient Cyclops as well as the Oracle of D'Arnon. I'd like the game to play an audio file anytime they spawn, but I can't find ANY place anywhere that will help me set up an alert. I know there are alerts in the game, but I'm unsure how to add them (except using HTML to edit the text file, which still leaves the question about audio alerts).

Please help!

Rooster

RedCents
1,419¢
If you go to File>Options>Filters tab>select a wav file to play for rares/caution/etc , i assume it's just a file path you need to enter... i've not used MySEQ in years until now just to look at the interface

Sicprofundus

#Can'tStop #Won'tStop
RedCents
5,176¢
Is there a place where I can read about audio alerts? The program itself leaves much to be desired in terms of instructions.

Mainly, I'm looking for an alert for the Ancient Cyclops as well as the Oracle of D'Arnon. I'd like the game to play an audio file anytime they spawn, but I can't find ANY place anywhere that will help me set up an alert. I know there are alerts in the game, but I'm unsure how to add them (except using HTML to edit the text file, which still leaves the question about audio alerts).

Please help!

So the audio alert is in File - Options then filter-tab

To get them to work you will want to have mobs added that you need to be alerted to

1554073911024.png

You can do this a couple of ways.

You can right click on the name of a mob and add ti zone rare alert
1554073943463.png

it pops up a box which you can press OK to add the mob you selected, or you can type in another name

1554073976789.png

So you can use that to add Ancient Cyclops for example --- for Oracle of D'Arnon I would just add Oracle or Arnon as myseq doesn't like `, ', or , usually

You can also do this edit zone alert filters

1554074082037.png

and can edit in the Alert section

1554074109153.png

you could edit that to include whatever names you wanted

Code:
    <section name="Alert">
        <oldfilter><regex>Sicpro</regex></oldfilter>
        <oldfilter><regex>Kaen001</regex></oldfilter>
        <oldfilter><regex>ChatWithThisName</regex></oldfilter>
        <oldfilter><regex>MaskoiSaysChatWithName/Delay10</regex></oldfilter>
        <oldfilter><regex>Redbot</regex></oldfilter>