• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Muhbis drop rate increase (1 Viewer)

surfdog21

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
994¢
Ive had a few days off from work, so I decided to upgrade some toons visibles as to prepare for the expansion, and was pleasantly surprised to see the drop rate on Muhbis in static zones has increased dramatically. I know this because I spent countless hours/days/weeks farming the named for them and the drop rate was horrible! In the last couple of days I have picked up about 10 with some serious placeholder pulling! Good luck!

Ive had a few days off from work, so I decided to upgrade some toons visibles as to prepare for the expansion, and was pleasantly surprised to see the drop rate on Muhbis in static zones has increased dramatically. I know this because I spent countless hours/days/weeks farming the named for them and the drop rate was horrible! In the last couple of days I have picked up about 10 with some serious placeholder pulling! Good luck!

The RNG smiles upon you.

I recently did some muhbis hunting for augs, and it was the fucking WORST. That was within the last month. Honestly, I think you just got lucky.... so count your lucky stars!

It varies still. I have spent 12 hrs in Mera as recent as last weekend and received 3. I have done task and named and received 10 in a day and then next day received one.

Strategy - Muhbis drop rate increase

Users who are viewing this thread

Back