• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 12am EST (from 11pm)

IRL - Muchas Gracias! (1 Viewer)

wymranar

I <3 SKs *kissy face*
RedCents
888¢
I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning this afternoon! Thanks @Redbot and everyone else on the team! I finally achieved platinum red guides status!

But, seriously, thanks for everything you do guys. Not sure if I’d still be playing without this website and community.

62162602-634F-49A4-AF06-C240CA5700E6.jpeg

@Ninjapickle you’re probably right, but we’ve been through such a shit 8 years I’m enjoying every minute!
Enjoy it while you can, I agree. Maybe Pittman is the guy you've been looking for. The success we've had for so long is crazy rare, and I'm old enough to remember some ups and downs in the days of The Bear and many since then. Nothing lasts forever! Good luck Saturday, that UGA defense is sick.

Very nice! Looks like it will hold a good amount of coffee!
giphy.gif

IRL - Muchas Gracias!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back