• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQTextToSpeech

Plugin - MQTextToSpeech (1 Viewer)

Knightly

RedCents
18,933¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Redbot submitted a new resource:

MQTextToSpeech - Uses Microsoft's Speech API to provide text to speech options for outputting speech.

MQTextToSpeech uses Microsoft's Speech API to provide text to speech options for outputting speech.

Quick start
  1. /plugin TextToSpeech
  2. /tts say If you give a man a fire he's warm for a day. But if you set a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.
  3. /mqsettings plugins/TextToSpeech

Read more about this resource...

When I was working on it, every time my wife came into my office and talked to me I would reply back with text to speech. She was not amused.

Her not being amused was really amusing.

Hmm.... so I can 'Sext' myself in tells and hear naughtyness aloud... but it only be me on that hot little wood elf girl...so its not actually bad bad.. just bad weird.

Not sure this is the best way, so feel free to tell me a better way, nut I would like 1 character (pullertank) to to have TTS say the NPC name so I know its up. I typed the npc name in the test console and works good enough, I also do get a beep for named, but I want TTS for a specific named. Is it also possible to have it say the loot (specific item) aloud in case I'm an idiot?

The plugin won’t do that for you, it just provides the command. You’ll have to tie it into some other form of automation

${Me.Name} ?
${Group.Member[i].Name} ?
/tts say ${Me.Name}
/tts say ${Group.Member[i].Name} ?

/tts say ${WhateverCoolVariable}

can you share what specifically you're asking?

Plugin - MQTextToSpeech

Users who are viewing this thread

Back