• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2TargetInfo

Plugin - MQ2TargetInfo (1 Viewer)

mule - i have my windows all set up using sparxx. The one issue I seem to have is that clicking to target group members doesn't work very well. I have to click on the very bottom of their health/mana bars to target with the plugin loaded. Similarly the xtar window has the same issue. When I hover with my mouse it displays "member distance" as if the distance is on top of the otherwise clickable bars/names on the window.

Default UI this doesn't happen. I've tried to change font sizes, but no dice.

Hi Eqmule

I just installed and setup Noobhaxor's adaptation of Blue Vert UI and after loading it, a message popped up in my MQ chat box that said to contact you about this plugin not loading. Direct quote... "MQ2Targetinfo has been disabled due to an incompatible UI, let eqmule know"!

Sorry, don't mean to cause you more work.

mule - i have my windows all set up using sparxx. The one issue I seem to have is that clicking to target group members doesn't work very well. I have to click on the very bottom of their health/mana bars to target with the plugin loaded. Similarly the xtar window has the same issue. When I hover with my mouse it displays "member distance" as if the distance is on top of the otherwise clickable bars/names on the window.

Default UI this doesn't happen. I've tried to change font sizes, but no dice.
Zip up and post your ui and I’ll reply with correct ini entry for it. It can be adjusted. They all can.

Here is my ui. I modified the group window because I couldn't get it to work at all in the original state. The original XML is still in the directory.

Attachments

• sparxxtlp.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
Recently started using this plugin - anyone experiencing glitches/lag in the default UI/display when eq is not the active window? Mainly notice that one of the chat windows is no longer transparent, other chat windows and running, and what is on the screen either freezes or lags.

eqmule;

Sorry about taking so long to reply to this thread after asking for your help. It got lost in the multi-verse. Anyways here is my UI, it is NoobHaxor's version of Infinity Blue I believe. I get the ol "MQ2Targetinfo has been disabled due to an incompatible UI, let eqmule know"! error in the MQ2 chat window. Please help.

Attachments

• Noobs-BlueInfinity.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
@ChatWithThisName

MQ2targetinfo for Graphite. Thought you maybe interested.

INI:
[UI_Graphite]
DynamicUI=1
GroupDistanceOffset=0
GroupDistanceFontSize=1
GroupDistanceLoc=0,0,0,-55
#the gauge we write our distance text to: GW_Gauge<x> etc... plugin adds the <1>,2,3,4,5
GroupDistanceElementPrefix=GW_Gauge

ExtDistanceLoc=0,0,0,-35

ComeToMeLoc=61,27,6,46
FollowMeLoc=61,27,48,88
MimicMeLoc=61,27,90,130

HotButton0Loc=97,64,6,46
HotButton1Loc=97,64,49,89
HotButton2Loc=97,64,92,132

TargetInfoAnchoredToRight=0
TargetInfoLoc=34,48,0,40
TargetDistanceLoc=34,48,90,0

UseExtLayoutBox=1
UseGroupLayoutBox=1
Label1=Player_ManaLabel
Label2=Player_FatigueLabel

Screen Shot 04-05-19 at 03.12 PM 001.PNG
Screen Shot 04-05-19 at 03.12 PM.PNG

Last edited:
Deathlock...dude I love ya, but I don't speak code lol. I see what you did there but have no idea how to use it. Help a brother out and add a few basic directions please. Hehe you programmers are a riot. Sheesh man, I have a hard enough time with Kissassist for heaven's sake. The pictures are great though lol.

Deathlock...dude I love ya, but I don't speak code lol. I see what you did there but have no idea how to use it. Help a brother out and add a few basic directions please. Hehe you programmers are a riot. Sheesh man, I have a hard enough time with Kissassist for heaven's sake. The pictures are great though lol.

In your Release folder there is a file called : mq2targetinfo.ini

Edit this with notepad and replace the above code lines for the lines in your file.

If your in game, type /groupinfo reload. If you log in after changes, bam, your done.

Good stuff deathlock. I had gotten everything sorted with the exception of the group window already and had pretty much given up. But I see now I was just being lazy and felt I had more important things to do than figure something out I didn't have much interest in. So With that said I don't like the target window.

1554710143421.png

Above is what yours looks like. Note that there is no distance shown.

1554710205633.png

Here is mine, for the minor change you need only replace these.

INI:
TargetInfoAnchoredToRight=1
TargetInfoLoc=47,58,150,300
TargetDistanceLoc=47,80,150,300

However, it should be noted that this does NOT play nice with buffs of target visibility no matter how I've set it up.

1554710386230.png

Still have to expand it because the buffs get pushed below those labels.

Good stuff deathlock. I had gotten everything sorted with the exception of the group window already and had pretty much given up. But I see now I was just being lazy and felt I had more important things to do than figure something out I didn't have much interest in. So With that said I don't like the target window.

View attachment 16379

Above is what yours looks like. Note that there is no distance shown.

View attachment 16380

Here is mine, for the minor change you need only replace these.

INI:
TargetInfoLoc=47,58,150,300
TargetDistanceLoc=47,80,150,300

However, it should be noted that this does NOT play nice with buffs of target visibility no matter how I've set it up.

View attachment 16381

Still have to expand it because the buffs get pushed below those labels.

Screen Shot 04-08-19 at 09.06 AM.PNG

I guess if there was a way to just make that top gray bar and numbers go away, it work work/look nice. I have no clue how MQ2 messes with the buffs so they relocate and get placed behind when it is loaded.

Thanks for the target locs, appreciate it.

I cleaned it up so it at least looks normal when using MQ2. It will be open so you do not have to adjust it.

Screen Shot 04-08-19 at 11.01 AM.PNG

TargetInfoLoc=47,58,295,300
TargetDistanceLoc=47,80,150,295

Attachments

• Graphite_Gauges_Target.zip
    10.1 KB · Views: 4
deathlock:

I don't know if you caught the very beginning of that post from Mh272 but he says he is going to release his version on 4/10/19. So in a couple of days for the whole new release. Worth waiting for as far as I am concerned. Looks like he fixed a bunch of stuff in the UI, and it appears that he is a boxer too. Just an FYI.

And what are the numbers (15 20, 30 etc) at the top right of the graphics above? Mob Level? Distance?

deathlock:

I don't know if you caught the very beginning of that post from Mh272 but he says he is going to release his version on 4/10/19. So in a couple of days for the whole new release. Worth waiting for as far as I am concerned. Looks like he fixed a bunch of stuff in the UI, and it appears that he is a boxer too. Just an FYI.

And what are the numbers (15 20, 30 etc) at the top right of the graphics above? Mob Level? Distance?

If you do not use MQ2, the buffs overlay on top of that box, there is no need to change box size. I think the numbers in the box correlate with how many debuffs are on the mob? The original use also used ISOboxer, so it may have had something to do with that?

I'm struggling to make the follow me, mimic me and come to me buttons visible on the default ui. The hotbuttons appear and when I turn the mimic, come or follow buttons on they flash up underneath and then disappear. Changing the coordinates under [UI_default] and then /groupinfo reload doesn't seem to change anything. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks

I'm struggling to make the follow me, mimic me and come to me buttons visible on the default ui. The hotbuttons appear and when I turn the mimic, come or follow buttons on they flash up underneath and then disappear. Changing the coordinates under [UI_default] and then /groupinfo reload doesn't seem to change anything. Would appreciate any help.

Thanks
are you grouped?

I make my own UI. Everything is default apart from 8 windows and old spell icons.

Untitled-1.png

so no idea if it's possible to make this compatible? I'm only interested in the mimic button.

Attachments

• uifiles.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Have been trying out Dannet and changed the Follow Me and Come to Me keys in the ini file. However I cant seem to find a way of changing the command when toggling off the Follow Me button (unless I manually do "/dggex /afollow off"). Am I missing something?

After updating mq2 this morning im having an issue on test where none of the commands for target info work. /groupinfo show cometome will load it for just about a second and then the hot button disappears. ive tried to /groupinfo save and im not given a message that the settings have been saved. ive toggled just about all /groupinfo commands but nothing toggles for more than just a second. anyone else having this issue on test?

After updating mq2 this morning im having an issue on test where none of the commands for target info work. /groupinfo show cometome will load it for just about a second and then the hot button disappears. ive tried to /groupinfo save and im not given a message that the settings have been saved. ive toggled just about all /groupinfo commands but nothing toggles for more than just a second. anyone else having this issue on test?
sounds like you're not in a group

@eqmule
I would LOVE to be able to make more toggle hotbuttons, namely for MQP so I know when my characters are paused and when they are not. Is there any way to add more groupinfo hotkeys?

Hello, first thanks a lot for your work. i have just discovered MQ2 and found it fascinating :)

I have updated the [UI_VoktarUI-Live] section of mq2targetinfo.ini to show all the info in a more compact way, below is an example if you want to update some locations :)

INI:
[UI_VoktarUI-Live]
Target_BuffWindow_TopOffset=18
dTopOffset=60
dBottomOffset=74
CanSeeTopOffset=-8
CanSeeBottomOffset=61
dLeftOffset=50
TargetInfoWindowStyle=0
Label1=Player_ManaLabel
DynamicUI=1
GroupDistanceFontSize=2
UseGroupLayoutBox=0
GroupDistanceLoc=0,-20,70,0
ComeToMeLoc=61,27,6,46
FollowMeLoc=61,27,48,88
MimicMeLoc=61,27,90,130
HotButton0Loc=97,64,6,46
TargetInfoLoc=4,48,4,40
TargetDistanceLoc=4,48,90,4
UseExtLayoutBox=0
ExtDistanceLoc=0,-20,70,0

mq2-voktarui2.png

Last edited:
Hello, first thanks a lot for your work. i have just discovered MQ2 and found it fascinating :)

I'm the autor of VoktarUI Custom Interface, and i have updated the [UI_VoktarUI-Live] section of mq2targetinfo.ini to show all the info in a more compact way, below is an example if you want to update some locations :)

INI:
[UI_VoktarUI-Live]
Target_BuffWindow_TopOffset=18
dTopOffset=60
dBottomOffset=74
CanSeeTopOffset=-8
CanSeeBottomOffset=61
dLeftOffset=50
TargetInfoWindowStyle=0
Label1=Player_ManaLabel
DynamicUI=1
GroupDistanceFontSize=2
UseGroupLayoutBox=0
GroupDistanceLoc=0,-20,70,0
ComeToMeLoc=61,27,6,46
FollowMeLoc=61,27,48,88
MimicMeLoc=61,27,90,130
HotButton0Loc=97,64,6,46
TargetInfoLoc=4,48,4,40
TargetDistanceLoc=4,48,90,4
UseExtLayoutBox=0
ExtDistanceLoc=0,-20,70,0

Thank you for this and also thank you for the awesome UI I've been using for a couple years now :)

Anyone figured out how to get the grey bar around the group window to go away? I do not have a border on my group window.

Also, trying to figure out how to get my Target to work, with it my targets buff window goes away.

Last edited:
Plugin - MQ2TargetInfo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back