• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2TargetInfo

Plugin - MQ2TargetInfo 2.0

RedCents
1,505¢
mule - i have my windows all set up using sparxx. The one issue I seem to have is that clicking to target group members doesn't work very well. I have to click on the very bottom of their health/mana bars to target with the plugin loaded. Similarly the xtar window has the same issue. When I hover with my mouse it displays "member distance" as if the distance is on top of the otherwise clickable bars/names on the window.

Default UI this doesn't happen. I've tried to change font sizes, but no dice.

RedCents
175¢
Hi Eqmule

I just installed and setup Noobhaxor's adaptation of Blue Vert UI and after loading it, a message popped up in my MQ chat box that said to contact you about this plugin not loading. Direct quote... "MQ2Targetinfo has been disabled due to an incompatible UI, let eqmule know"!

Sorry, don't mean to cause you more work.

eqmule

MQ2 Lead Dev
RedCents
18,395¢
mule - i have my windows all set up using sparxx. The one issue I seem to have is that clicking to target group members doesn't work very well. I have to click on the very bottom of their health/mana bars to target with the plugin loaded. Similarly the xtar window has the same issue. When I hover with my mouse it displays "member distance" as if the distance is on top of the otherwise clickable bars/names on the window.

Default UI this doesn't happen. I've tried to change font sizes, but no dice.
Zip up and post your ui and I’ll reply with correct ini entry for it. It can be adjusted. They all can.

RedCents
1,505¢
Here is my ui. I modified the group window because I couldn't get it to work at all in the original state. The original XML is still in the directory.

Attachments

RedCents
260¢
I would like the come to me button and follow me button to be /bca instead of /bcg.

However when i change these in mq2targetinfo file to /bca //afollow spawn ${Me.ID}
The button no longer becomes a toggle.

Any way to make it a toggle?
If not a /bca command to stop the afollow? afollow off?

RedCents
60¢
Recently started using this plugin - anyone experiencing glitches/lag in the default UI/display when eq is not the active window? Mainly notice that one of the chat windows is no longer transparent, other chat windows and running, and what is on the screen either freezes or lags.

RedCents
175¢
eqmule;

Sorry about taking so long to reply to this thread after asking for your help. It got lost in the multi-verse. Anyways here is my UI, it is NoobHaxor's version of Infinity Blue I believe. I get the ol "MQ2Targetinfo has been disabled due to an incompatible UI, let eqmule know"! error in the MQ2 chat window. Please help.

Attachments