• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2OTD

RedCents
Hi, I know this plugin has been retired but is there a plugin that does similar? Having something that points out the direction and actively shows you where the mob is was very useful to me and since coming back I have been missing it.

Sicprofundus

#Can'tStop #Won'tStop
RedCents
5,246¢
Hi, I know this plugin has been retired but is there a plugin that does similar? Having something that points out the direction and actively shows you where the mob is was very useful to me and since coming back I have been missing it.
I'm unfamiliar with this plugin and the specifics of it, but Between mq2map, myseq, and even using mq2hud with the "Target in LoS" and direction arrow i don't have issues knowing the direction or location of a mob

RedCents
945¢
mq2map
open map
in search type in the name or rightclick the spawn
a line will be drawn between you and the spawn (and updated)

mq2nav + mesh
/tar iwantto_kill_YOU01
/nav target
Takes off running to the mob

RedCents
mq2map
open map
in search type in the name or rightclick the spawn
a line will be drawn between you and the spawn (and updated)

mq2nav + mesh
/tar iwantto_kill_YOU01
/nav target
Takes off running to the mob
Yeah, I know about all that but nav will take you off running right through see invis as well and map requires the map to be open to work. The reason I liked OTD is because it used HUD to show a constant arrow showing the direction of the target without needing to open things. If anyone knows how to replicate what it did in HUD to get the arrows it would be appreciated. I haven't played in over 5 years and forgot how to even work in HUD and never did anything to advanced with it to begin with. Any help would be appreciated.

Sicprofundus

#Can'tStop #Won'tStop
RedCents
5,246¢
Yeah, I know about all that but nav will take you off running right through see invis as well and map requires the map to be open to work. The reason I liked OTD is because it used HUD to show a constant arrow showing the direction of the target without needing to open things. If anyone knows how to replicate what it did in HUD to get the arrows it would be appreciated. I haven't played in over 5 years and forgot how to even work in HUD and never did anything to advanced with it to begin with. Any help would be appreciated.
are you looking for something for mq2hud? like

Code:
Direction=3,260,78,255,0,0,${If[${Target.ID}==NULL,"",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+375)%360)*-1]}>-30,"   XXX",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+360)%360)*-1]}>-180,"<--","      -->"]}]}]}

RedCents
are you looking for something for mq2hud? like

Code:
Direction=3,260,78,255,0,0,${If[${Target.ID}==NULL,"",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+375)%360)*-1]}>-30,"   XXX",${If[${Math.Calc[((${Me.Heading.Degrees}-${Target.HeadingTo.Degrees}+360)%360)*-1]}>-180,"<--","      -->"]}]}]}
That is close and I think I can mod it to work how I want it. Thank you for the head start :)