• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - MQ2Nav ToFS help - how to connect mesh? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,097¢
1591734188302.png

How do we connect all of the little drolvarg rooms, or others areas which are like this?
Both MQ2Monk and KA will ignore these drolvargs because it can't path to them, but when I pull a roamer, 6 of these guys spring out of their phone booths.

just create a walkable area (my preference in here rather than an offmesh connector

Be forwarned - auto pulling mobs in those cubbies - the mobs have a tendancies to warp through the back corners and grab other floors

1591734450768.png

Attachments

• frozenshadowtwo.rar
    407.1 KB · Views: 14
Yeah, A few times I have aggrod one with my tank (and group on chase) and moved back about 10 feet, and the mob warps elsewhere. Good times. Sometimes it comes back, sometimes it comes with a few friends, sometimes I get aggro from 2 floors below.
Working as intended (tm).

So you're using the mesh generator and not the UI in-game. Thanks Sic.

Yeah, A few times I have aggrod one with my tank (and group on chase) and moved back about 10 feet, and the mob warps elsewhere. Good times. Sometimes it comes back, sometimes it comes with a few friends, sometimes I get aggro from 2 floors below.
Working as intended (tm).

So you're using the mesh generator and not the UI in-game. Thanks Sic.
yeah unfortunately you can't edit meshes in game (at least at this time)

Problem - MQ2Nav ToFS help - how to connect mesh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back