• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Nav

Plugin - MQ2Nav Release Thread 1.2.2

RedCents
120¢
Ring of Scales - Sathir's Tomb, anyone able to find out why out of all the Ring of scales zone meshes "Sathir's Tomb is not listed? In game its listed as "charisisb". MQ2Nav lists charisis as follows:

The Howling Stone - charisis
The Howloing Stone -charisistwo

charisisb doesn't exsist but all the other meshes are available. thank you

RedCents
168¢
I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I can't seem to find a guide on how to make run paths. I would like to if possible create a specific pull set so I know my SK will Only pull specific mobs in an open room. It won't really work to use Kiss Assist because Then I will pull everything of a specific type. Someone help me out to get this working right please :0

kaen01

RedCents
2,328¢
I'm wondering if anyone can help me. I can't seem to find a guide on how to make run paths. I would like to if possible create a specific pull set so I know my SK will Only pull specific mobs in an open room. It won't really work to use Kiss Assist because Then I will pull everything of a specific type. Someone help me out to get this working right please :0
this is not possible pr. default with mq2nav, unless you specifically made a pull.mac that only targetted the specific mobs you wanted, and then custom designed your nav mesh so it would pick some paths over others.

RedCents
1,201¢
It's actually more for raid use when playing with a more hands on approach. So no macro's involved.

- - - Updated - - -

Wondered if you could actually do it in a small macro actually. You know, store x,y,z locs as a variable then move to x-20, y-20?

RedCents
789¢
You could make a small macro that would /nav target and once you were within some distance it would stop mq2nav and end the macro.

RedCents
1,201¢
/nav ui stopped working for me. Any tips would be awesome. Might just be missing the required UI file. How do I reinstall the plugin?

eqmule

MQ2 Lead Dev
RedCents
15,520¢
/plugin mq2nav unload
/plugin mq2nav
/nav ui

Worst case scenario do a /loadskin default then do the above

saar

RedCents
2,863¢
if you lose the ui due to zoning you need to unload and reload the plugin to cause the ui to punch through the everquest window, seems that when you zone it closes the UI and reopens it after zoning, wether the delay is not long enough or it is rendering while eq renders and basically the UI renders on the loading screen and thats why a mouse cursor shows up while hovering over the UI's old place before zoning. Short term fix is unload the plugin and reload it and the window should appear if not /nav ui and it should re show the UI.

RedCents
2,959¢
I keep getting this in PoFire..

naverror.png

That picture is hard to read because I couldn't get a snip of the error before it got locked, but it's saying
Rich (BB code):
Assertion failed!

Program: C:\MQ2\mq2nav.dll
File: D:\Users\Trevor\work_local\VSTS\Very.../NavigationPath.h
Line:84

Expression: index < m_currentPathSize

frillbust

RedCents
10¢
Having the same issue as ethereal above, never saw it before i ventured into pofire either. My error pop up matches theirs exactly. Seems to be random as it has occurred within 5 minutes of starting pulls and also after hours of pulling.

index < m_currentPathSize

Has anyone got any insight on this issue? is it specific to pofire?

TempusX

RedCents
104¢
I have had it in walls of slaughter before, and the instances in draniks scar. it's not zone specific, but was never able to replicate the issue.

My suggestion (and it comes from folks more experienced than me) is to fully unload your nav plugin, reload it, then start up your macro of choice for pulling. Gives Nav a clean slate as a "just in case"