• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2Nav in Bazaar

RedCents
237¢
Awhile back I was able to click on a trader in the bazaar window and my toon ran to that trader. A few updates ago that stopped working. Is there something I need to update? Or a fix to make it work again? Thanks

RedCents
2,742¢
That would be neat but the issue is mq2nav does not deal with figuring out where portals take you, so if you are in red or in blue and the trader is in other area it will screw up

You could always /nav target if you are in the correct area after you click on their name in bazaar window

Althou I do find it interesting that some plugin (or eq) knows to go to the portal when making the path for you
I wonder if this could be added to MQ2EasyFind somehow or what is actually doing that
@eqmule @brainiac

RedCents
2,930¢
Agreed, but this has been broken since back near the beginning of the year I think. Macro's using moveto and such can get you through the portals, but Lamah is right, your best bet is to find your target(goober123) and:
Code:
/nav goober123
to get to a vendor once you decide who you are buying from once you're in the area they're in. It'll get you right to them. It just won't take you across any of the portal pads or zone lines.

RedCents
4,120¢
Nav won't be able to generate a path across portals until I do a bunch of work to support long distance off-mesh links. Its a good idea though. Easyfind might be able to do it with meshless (server rendered) pathing.