• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2Melee

Plugin - MQ2Melee (1 Viewer)

First time i've ever posted a question. I asked in mq2melee forum, a question about mq2melee and i get reprimanded? Where do i posted questions?
you didn't, i merged it / moved it to mq2melee and let you know that you posted in the wrong location. you posted in "Questions, Problems, and Bugs"

Each resource on RG has an Overview / Discussion Thread and either a link to their wiki or tabs with FAQ, Commands, Etc.
Please make sure to post in the respective discussion thread, and check the FAQ/Commands/Wiki for information before posting.

I'm having trouble getting my rogue to use its sneak attack ability. I have hide sneak backstab strike and assassinate all set to 1. I'm not in combat, it uses hide & sneak, both are successful, I wait several seconds, much longer than required to activate the sneak attack abilities, have 100% endurence, then target a mob and /killthis. The rogue moves into position, sitcks behind the target, starts attacking but never used any of the sneak attack abilities.
What am I doing wrong? strikemode is set to 0, so it's not like i have some garbage strikemode command messing it up
INI:
[MQ2Melee]
assassinate=1
backstab=1
disarm=0
enrage=0
escape=20
evade=1
facing=1
hide=1
infuriate=0
melee=1
pickpocket=0
plugin=1
pothealover=0
range=40
resume=75
sneak=1
standup=1
stickbreak=1
stickrange=150
strike=1
thiefeye=20

Hey Guys! Still kinda new here. Have a 120 War i'm working on leveling up in my group of 125s. the zone we're in 1 hits him haha. I'm trying to figure out how to have my Warrior assist for DPS only, and not pull agro. I went into his SERVERNAME_TOONNAME.INI and under the Melee section changed what i thought were the "Taunting" Items to zero. He still pulls agro from my maxed SK and gets one rounded, LOL.
I'll copy and paste my Melee section below, can anyone help me fine tune it? Not sure if it's better to just use Melee, Kiss Assist, or the CWTN Plugin. I have Plenty of CWTN packages ive paid for, but not really good at edditing INIs etc yet. Dont roast me too hard please!

[MQ2Melee]
aggro=0
bash=1
callchallenge=0
commanding=20
defense=20
disarm=1
enrage=1
facing=1
fieldarm=20
gutpunch=1
infuriate=0
kick=1
kneestrike=1
melee=1
opportunisticstrike=20
plugin=1
pothealfast=0
pothealover=0
provoke1=34027
provokeend=20
provokemax=0
provokeonce=0
resume=75
stickbreak=1
stickrange=75
taunt=0
version=8.802

Does anyone know what is needed to get a Ranger to stop using Jolting Kick disc? Already have jltkicks=0

As far as I know, setting jltkicks=0 is correct.

The check is for how much endurance the character has before trying to use the ability, with a 0 being turned off.

I would suggest double checking what other plugins are loaded that also do combat.

Even go as far as double checking edit the correct file for the setting changes etc. servername_charname.ini

Then there is, in game, /melee save
Doing that, the file date time should update.

Plugin - MQ2Melee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back