• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2Map (2 Viewers) 1.0

RedCents
170¢
I was watching Sic's vid of him doing the OMM Missions and on his corpse run he was just clicking in the map and Character was naving to that spot. What is the plugin that allows that?

RedCents
40¢
So when i open my Map it shows me every mob that is alive is there a way to filter this to where it would only show me named mobs that are up ?

RedCents
1,147¢
iirc.... i think the answer is yes, but youll need to filter what NPCs are displayed on the map. the # should be able to filter named mobs (although, depending on where you go, thats not always the same, eq is only consistent in its inconsistency). check out mq2map page and run thru the commands and discussion and im sure youll find it!

Sic

RedCents
13,391¢
So when i open my Map it shows me every mob that is alive is there a way to filter this to where it would only show me named mobs that are up ?
yes, check the overview page or commands page for commands, then turn off "npc"
/mapfilter npc hide
/mapfilter named show

RedCents
80¢
Anyone having extreme freezing in certain zones with this plugin since the patch? Plane of Knowledge seems to make MQ2map go haywire I've had to turn it off.

Edit: Looks like for some zones like PoK it has 100+ zone connections to the same zone (Innothule Swamp) now lol.

Last edited:
RedCents
501¢
Not sure if this is MQNext only or in VV build also, but %l filter on /mapnames always returns as a 0 since Jul 21 patch. Me.Level and Spawn[xxx[.Level both return correct values so it seems to be related to MQ2Map only.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)