• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Mq2map, Where's the dots? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
30¢
I have a brand new computer, so I installed redguide on it, fresh today. I started one eq account , and then started vanilla. I then opened my map, and smiled at all the little dots showing the mobs in zone. I then started a second eq account, but there were no dots in the map. I shut everything down, and restarted my computer. I started that second account first, without starting that first account, and then vanilla. Still no dots. Obviously my two eq accounts are using the same eq software. What am I missing?

RedCents
30¢
Check your eq map UI settings for what is visible
that was actually it. 2 and 3, under "base" were unchecked. I don't mess with map settings, because I don't understand them, and I must have unchecked them by mistake. This reminds me of the time I accidently put my Chevy Tahoe into 4wd-lo setting, and didn't understand why I was having such difficulty at high speeds. The mechanic at Jiffy Lube figured it out.

Users who are viewing this thread