• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2FeedMe spam

RedCents
607¢
I have my ini set like this:

[Settings]
Announce=0
FoodWarn=0
DrinkWarn=0

but I still get constant spam in my MQ2 window saying: "MQ2FeedMe:: Consuming ->Food/Drink"

Any idea how to make this go away?

Sic

MQ2 Diplomat
RedCents
11,768¢
I have my ini set like this:

[Settings]
Announce=0
FoodWarn=0
DrinkWarn=0

but I still get constant spam in my MQ2 window saying: "MQ2FeedMe:: Consuming ->Food/Drink"

Any idea how to make this go away?
Hrm, announce=0 should turn announcing off - so that is peculiar --- I would confirm that this ini is the directory that your mq2 is running from

you should have a section for your toon as well where you adjust what hunger/thirst value to consume at

Here is an example of mine: (not that this helps address your issue of it spamming when you have announce set to 0)

INI:
[Settings]
Announce=1
FoodWarn=0
DrinkWarn=0
[Drink]
Drink1=Warm Milk
Drink2=Spiced Iced Tea
Drink3=Water Flask
Drink4=Bottle of Milk
[Food]
Food1=Fresh Cookie
Food2=Fresh Fish
Food3=Roots
Food4=Turnip
[ToonName]
AutoDrink=5000
AutoFeed=5000
[ToonName2]
AutoFeed=5000
AutoDrink=5000

RedCents
Is there something that would prevent the toon from eating if said toon is FD?
Couldnt figure out why my monk was consuming stat food over night but not while active.

Seems to work fibe getting messages etc, but i have been loosing stat food over night while parked afk in guild lobby. Only thing i can come up with is it does not consume food while FD,as i do on occasion.