• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2EQBC Installation (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
So I installed the newest version of Kiss Assist / MQ2 061815

I've used EQBC before, and instructions stipulate that you need to run the EQBCS.exe server file on the background, so your plugin can actually connect - but for some reason, I don't see EQBCS in the MQ2 folder anywhere, the executable is no where to be found, but when I do /plugin mq2eqbc it says plugin loaded, and when I extracted the most current software with RGUpdate.exe I made sure (and triple checked after) that EQBC is checked, and extracted so it should be there, EQNavigation is also selected, and there is an EQNAvation.exe executable there, but for som reason the EQBC executable is not anywhere to be found? please help

Just to clarify, in my RGUpdate I use these (checked these to extract) bellow you'll find all the RGupdate optionals I selected and extracted into my MQ2 folder,EQBC is one of them, and therefore plugin seems to load but connection fails to connect, and that's because I don't have the EQBCS or EQBC executable running anywhere, executable is necessary to connect (From what I remember) why don't I have it? Shouldn't selecting EQBC have created the executable like it did for Navigation?

What am I missing here or doing wrong?
Also any info (This is unrelated) on the other selected options I put a question mark next towould be appreciated so I can understand better for the future what these utilities actually do, so I make better choices as to what I want to activate and what I do not want to

AutoAccept
AutoCamp
Bzsrch (No idea what this is)
Cast (No idea what this is, I don't think it was even required if memory serves correctly)
ChatWind
Combat (Required for battling?)
CustomBinds (No idea what this is)
EQBugfix

EQBC (Should have created the executable right? Navigation made its own EQNavigation.exe in the mq2 folder, but EQBC didn't, I remember when I used it once upon a time before, it created the file and I was able to use it justfine

EQIM (Whats This?) I actually am using EQBC primarily for says/ooc/tells in the game so I canget notice on my cell phone and be able to reply without being at the keyboard, so idont get banned - I was hopingsomehow I could even get it to wake me up like text message sounds/alarm noise/or some kind of notifications from my phone should any "says" or "tells" or ooc "CC" checks be shouted, I can respond back and doze back off, or continue safely while im at work without worrying someones going to notice, if this is a better way to accomplish what im trying to do here, please advise (I use an iPhone) I also own a second android phone (just in case its limited to one type of device to accomplish this) I got that part covered

EQExchange
FPS (Whats This?)
HUD (Whats This?)
ItemDispay
Labels
MAp
Melee
MoveUtils
Navigation
NoNagWindows
Posse (Whats This?
RaidUtils (Whats This?)
Rez
Twist
Vendors (Whats this?)

@@ And finally, any recommendations as to what app I can use on my iPhone (preferably) or if required, my android, to either monitor OOC/Say/Shout/Tells and or the full command function capable MQ2BC

Please advise, thank you very much for your time

Question - MQ2EQBC Installation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back