• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plugin - MQ2DamageParser [Deleted] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,102¢
Pronouns
He/Him
Redbot submitted a new resource:

MQ2DamageParser - The most accurate damage parser for EverQuest

This resource could use some basic instructions/commands. Editing is open to all Level 2 users, please contribute if you use MQ2DamageParser.

Instructions:
  1. Load the plugin by typing
    /plugin MQ2DamageParser
  2. If this is your first time running the plugin, you will need to type /loadskin default

Read more about this resource...

Note that this is NOT the final version, I released this so people can play with it and also because my version of kiss uses it to calculate DPS.
The log window is basically only useful for getting an idea of how much damage you do over time per second.

When this plugin is done, it will have a real dps window where fights are broken down per fight per mob, skill damage etc.

Love this, especially since GamPase is seemingly down indefinitely!

Probably not hitting some threshold to track properly but on TLP in a single fight it seems to only track small blips of dmg, maybe because I reach a certain threshold in a dps spike to get tracked? Looking forward to final product, I've always wanted a more accurate parser.

I am having trouble disabling this plugin.
I use kissassist 11, and everytime I unload this plugin within game or disabling on the text file. It will turn itself on saying something being required, but I want to use dpsadv instead, and having both is creating variable already defined issue at kiss launch.

I am having trouble disabling this plugin.
I use kissassist 11, and everytime I unload this plugin within game or disabling on the text file. It will turn itself on saying something being required, but I want to use dpsadv instead, and having both is creating variable already defined issue at kiss launch.

I assume you tried unloading? If that doesn't work, you can delete the .dll file.

/Plugin mq2damageparser unload

so I've been having lag issues i found was related to this. what is odd is there is only a single raid that lags which is fall foliage, all other raids ROS and up no issues. not sure what the deal is with the single raid

How do you get the parser to save your in game settings? I turned off the escape and turned on lock, but it wont save on each account.

Plugin - MQ2DamageParser [Deleted]
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back