• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2DamageParser 2019-01-10

Redbot

lvl 69 Rouge
RedCents
36,173¢
Redbot submitted a new resource:

MQ2DamageParser - The most accurate damage parser for EverQuest

This resource could use some basic instructions/commands. Editing is open to all Level 2 users, please contribute if you use MQ2DamageParser.

Instructions:
  1. Load the plugin by typing
    /plugin MQ2DamageParser
  2. If this is your first time running the plugin, you will need to type /loadskin default
Read more about this resource...

eqmule

MQ2 Lead Dev
RedCents
17,497¢
Note that this is NOT the final version, I released this so people can play with it and also because my version of kiss uses it to calculate DPS.
The log window is basically only useful for getting an idea of how much damage you do over time per second.

When this plugin is done, it will have a real dps window where fights are broken down per fight per mob, skill damage etc.

RedCents
518¢
Love this, especially since GamPase is seemingly down indefinitely!

Probably not hitting some threshold to track properly but on TLP in a single fight it seems to only track small blips of dmg, maybe because I reach a certain threshold in a dps spike to get tracked? Looking forward to final product, I've always wanted a more accurate parser.