• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • You've been invited to attend the 2nd annual "EverQuest Software Awards"
MQ2Collections

Plugin - MQ2Collections 1.2.0.0

RedCents
80¢
TypePun submitted a new resource:

MQ2Collections - Collection types for MQ2 -- useful for scripts to create stacks, queues, maps, lists.

MQ2Collections

What is this?

MQ2Collections creates a number of collection types for MQ2 scripts. Out of the box MQ2 supports one collection: the array. Collection types enable script writers to use data structures that more naturally pair with the algorithm they are implementing. For example, if a script writer is implementing a first-in first-out...
Read more about this resource...

Maskoi

So old and salty he grew scales
RedCents
69,549¢
This plugin needs a lot more documentation on the TLOs and Commands

There are tons of things I am seeing in the macro with no explanations anywhere I could find. Push, IsEnd, Count, etc.

ihc385

RedCents
7,493¢
This plugin needs a lot more documentation on the TLOs and Commands

There are tons of things I am seeing in the macro with no explanations anywhere I could find. Push, IsEnd, Count, etc.
Check the link to the API documentation

Maskoi

So old and salty he grew scales
RedCents
69,549¢
Wow 10 pages. I didn't realize the wiki had so many pages.
I just saw the home page thinking the right sidebar was some git info.

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
44,666¢
MQ2Collections has been removed from Very Vanilla. If there's demand we can return it.

Here's the error stopping us from building,

Rich (BB code):
mq2main\mq2datatypes.h(4907,0): Error C2039: 'DZName': is not a member of 'EQData::_DYNAMICZONE'
mq2main\mq2datatypes.h(4907,0): Error C2660: 'strcpy_s': function does not take 2 arguments
If you're able to solve the issue please let me know.

Last edited:

ctaylor22

RedCents
11,178¢
And if you use the map, it auto sorts the list. What would be really nice with this is to able to use a structure that defines the layout of the data segment, that way you can store more than the key field and a single string type field for data.