• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2ChatWnd (1 Viewer)

Been searching for a while, all I find is mq2labels, but that doesnt seem to be getting me what I want. Tried captions, but I believe that's just player titles, etc. Use to know how to do this, but forgot and can't seem to figure it out this early. How do you change the title of the MQ window to something custom. With the EQ windows it's just simply a right click.

Thanks!
Each resource on RG has an Overview / Discussion Thread and either a link to their wiki or tabs with FAQ, Commands, Etc.
Please make sure to post in the respective discussion thread, and check the FAQ/Commands/Wiki for information before posting.

Each resource on RG has an Overview / Discussion Thread and either a link to their wiki or tabs with FAQ, Commands, Etc.
Please make sure to post in the respective discussion thread, and check the FAQ/Commands/Wiki for information before posting.
Thanks man i'll check into that next time.

Somehow I "threw" the mq2 window up high enough that now I can't "grab" it to move it. So I can't choose the tabs - so the character is not usable like this. Is there a restore to original position fix for that? I have restarted the game completely - still has it out of bounds. Thank you!

We just fought this. Change your EQ resolution to something poor like 640x480 or whatever. Then you will see it. Grab the window and move it to the left side of the screen and return your resolution to a good one. Voila!

Somehow I "threw" the mq2 window up high enough that now I can't "grab" it to move it. So I can't choose the tabs - so the character is not usable like this. Is there a restore to original position fix for that? I have restarted the game completely - still has it out of bounds. Thank you!
/mqchat reset

Plugin - MQ2ChatWnd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back