• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2AutoLogin

Plugin - MQ2AutoLogin (3 Viewers)

How about a compromise? how about a format to let me use an INI file to populate the autologin via IMPORT, so I can do the same thing move it to all 12 PCs and have the same structure for all PCs.... and all be encrypted after import....

Seriously I have 200+ toons and 12 EQ PCs to do this shit on!

- - - Updated - - -

Something like

Rich (BB code):
[Profiles]
DefaultEQPath=C:\Users\Public\Daybreak Game Company\Installed Games\EverQuest

[Profile1]
ProfilesetName=GroupNameHere
Login=LoginName
Password=Password
Server=ServerName
Character=Characternamehere

[Profile2]
ProfilesetName=GroupNameHere
Login=LoginName
Password=Password
Server=ServerName
Character=Characternamehere

I don't care if the import deletes the file as part of the import process if that eases your mind....

Last edited:
Hmmm.... kind of a side question, but the little macro I did to add and remove a toon to the autologin file seems to work encryption or not. Should it still be functional with this encrypted?

Every time I use create new and fill in the information and try to login the station name has 12 and then nothing happens. Am I missing some portion of the program, or missing a step?

There is an occasional glitch where the first session will pop up incorrect information in the station name window (for me it is the group name assosicated with the toon) I assume it is just a result of some lag while the DLLs are getting loaded as the following sessions work fine. About hald the time I can rightclick on the MQ2 taskbar icon and select "refresh injections" and the first glitched session picks up and goes. Else I just exit out of it and restart, and it does it's thing.

I currently have 2 groups I am working so I got a Group1 and Group2 profile going with 5-6 toons in each group. (well more like 10-12, but half are unchecked) and then just select "load all" to get things rolling. I wait for one group to get fully ingame and then load group2.

Hope that helps Medic

Thanks, Apparently I missed the section that said you have to start with "group" for the profile set. It was entering 12 because I called the profile set "12 man team", then I just tried "team" and the same thing happened. But when I put it as "group1" everything worked fine and loaded all the toons.

I am in love with this addon! Ok, best advice, plan your list or logins ahead of time, it does not put them in alphabetical order after you create them. For me I put 1 toon of each in the following order so my login menu is clean!

Rich (BB code):
Bard
Beastlord
Berzerker
Cleric
Druid
Enchanter
Mage
Monk
Necro
Paladin
Ranger
Rogue
Shaman
SK
Warrior
Wizard
Main
Tank1
Tank2
Tank3
Tank4
Tank5
Tank6
Tank7
Tank8
Tank9
Tank10
Tank11
Storage
Sale

This way all my toons are in the CLASS sections and each of my tanks have their own section I can add or subtract from as I move toons around. OMG it is so clean and nice!

I can virtually click main and load all and BAM all in and ready! SO freakin nice!

- - - Updated - - -

yes I have 11x 105 tanks, actually I have 13 but whose counting

- - - Updated - - -

in place of tank1 you could even do stuff like... brothers for brothers island or morels for get to the beach! just don't use spaces!

- - - Updated - - -

DAMMIT Thanks EQMule, now that I have it all organized I have 36 Wizards...... I think I need professional help!

YEAH not even close to the same performance, have been setting it all manually or just leaving the system to manage it and 6 are great, 12 are decent but 18+ is kinda laggy but I also have had to go back in each EQ instance and re-enable foreground and background fps limits. and unless I have the util running from the card I cannot see my fps to see if I am getting spikes. But This way is SO much faster to load! and no more crashes!

- - - Updated - - -

overall though the only thing missing is a way to edit and move login ini files to other machines.

oh

HOT TIP
After you get your logins saved to your profile, don't log them in. Instead exit mq2 by selecting the icon and clicking EXIT and that will WRITE out your new file... if anything goes wrong the system will not save your profile until you exit the game 1 time or exit mq2 after creating the profile. I have noticed some cases where the login info I put in is not used to login, instead the profile group and server is used as the login name and endless loop..... if you did not exit your profile will be gone when you restart mq2

I run WINEQ2 for just the EQPlayNice aspect... I've got my own launcher / window swapping app that I've been working on. It's by no means ISBoxer, but it's getting the job done.
If you paid for IsBoxer / Innerspace you should be able to run WinEQ2

Ok ... so first off to set the nature of the question.... I'm pretty much a dumbass....

I have created profiles for each of my toons, and I can log them in by clicking the profile (which is their name), but I want one profile to log them all in.

What am I missing?

I created a profile called everyone, but I only get one set of credentials to add. Can I copy and paste the hash created for each of the toons in the ini file underneath the everyone section?

Ok ... so first off to set the nature of the question.... I'm pretty much a dumbass....

I have created profiles for each of my toons, and I can log them in by clicking the profile (which is their name), but I want one profile to log them all in.

What am I missing?

I created a profile called everyone, but I only get one set of credentials to add. Can I copy and paste the hash created for each of the toons in the ini file underneath the everyone section?

In my example I have tank1 for instance, it refers to a group with tank1 (in mine it is the actual tank name) as the group

so inside the profile for tank1 is
Rich (BB code):
Billybobthetank - tank
buscuitsandbandaids - healer
Evilstare - chanter
Wizbangboom - wizard
wizterrodgers - wizard
wizgnomicon - wizard

so when I click "Load All" for tank1 it will load ALL 6 into the game with 1 click! pretty sweet! No REAL toon names were harmed or used in the making of this post....

Last edited by a moderator:
Im trying to set this up, but i'm stuck at this part.

create-profile.jpg

What login info am I using here? Account info for Redguides? For Isboxer? For my Station accounts?

I understand I'm probably the only person that didn't figure this out, but I probably spent an hour looking to see if it was mentioned and it wasnt, and this seems to be an important part.

You enter the information of the Everquest ACCOUNTS YOU WANT TO LOGIN
You have to enter each one separately.

Weird

I had to create a new ini file cause I had it so jacked up. I deleted the old entries and created new ones.

When I try to login now it populates character name with name_server:name

I'm stooped, but in the past this nifty icon showed up telling even a stooped guy that MQ2 had not been updated yet. Since I didn't see that I figured it was me :)

Hi,

This works great. But how to I move the windows for my various toons to defined places on the screen? I tried AHK (after naming the windows with zoned.cfg), but EQ seems "invisible" to movement with AHK. Help?

JJB

Realized the source site's wiki was lacking in an entry for MQ2Autologin. In the process of gathering information and then double checking I had not left anything out, I popped over here. I noted that

/loginchar server:charname

Will now launch eq and log the char in.

NOTE: if you run this command and server:char is already running, you will kill his game and he will be logged in again, this command ALWAYS launches a new client. this is for advanced users only, I use it personally to launch and get back into a game when one of my clients has crashed. (easily detected with the ${Group.Member[soandso].Offline} tlo member... or lets say I havent seen the guy for 15 minutes) NOTE2: this command only works if you are using the mq2 login system and have a profile for the character. Example: /loginchar tunare:eqmule will search all mq2 profile sets for the tunare server and the char eqmule if it finds it, it will launch eq and log in that character

was lacking in the wiki here and thought I ought to mention it, incase folks can find use for it here (Raz!~)

BTW Thank you again Maskoi, your wiki is very easy to follow. I am not fluent enough to make em pretty like that... must be lacking in leezard genes...

I can't figure out if this is something I'm doing or what but I have several instances lock up when using ISBoxer and MQ2Autologin. I usually run 4 instances and 2 always lockup after about 2-3 minutes. Been away a while, anyone run into this?

Ok for some odd reason it is locking up with Notepad ++ open and its not when its closed. The only thing that I can think is MQ2Ic does its dumb integrity preserved bullshit and locks up sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok so I might be looking in the wrong place. I think one of my custom macros has a run away nested loop that is seriously taxing my unit causing the lockups. Disregard lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup totally my custom macro locking up my computer. My For loop exponentially expanded slowly creeping up and eating all system resources until I couldn't even open my start menu... Running back to my hole now.

- - - Updated - - -

Bah... locked up after 30 min this time and my macro wasn't even running. Hell with it, I'm going to go watch some Netflix.

just to put it out there, I use Notepad++ for editing and have it open about 100% of the time I am EQing. Have not noted an issue here.

Though I have noticed an uptick in system lag lately. I can usually run some 18+ before seeing video lag, get odd disconnects after 12+ so I don't normally go over that amount. Lately I have been around 8-9 or so.. and last week or so getting some video lag after a hour or so of playing, that doesn't go away. I will rarely (say every 2-3 days) get an odd instance crash. And had (twice in the last week) some odd behavior by MQ (TLOs not working, variables coming up odd) that were fixed by /unload and refreshing injection.

Have seen odd behavior on and off for months now, but they mostly seem to be related to win10 updates. My system seems brawny enough to muddle through for the most part, and I keep my groups with redundant tanks/healers incase an instance poofs at a bad time.

Just mentioning in the event that what is flaky on my end, may be hitting you a lot harder.... in the hopes that it may be helpful to you (or someone else)

Plugin - MQ2AutoLogin

Users who are viewing this thread

• Robban
Back