• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2AutoLogin

Plugin - MQ2AutoLogin 2.8

velketor

RedCents
Is there a MQ2AutoLogin plugin for Titanium? All the AutoLogin plugins I have tried don't work with Titanium.

RedCents
639¢
There is an annoying bug/feature with MQ2AutoLogin - it tends to load the LAST server not the server indicated in the profile.

It does not happen every time either.

It is quite a dangerous bug if you visited a TLP server (without MQ2) you camp to desktop, then forget about the bug and load up MQ2 and try to load a regular server with MQ2AutoLogin. Then you wonder why you crashed...

RedCents
Hi All, is anyone having log in issues, mine was working fine 6 hours ago, now its not even getting to the server select screen. I have checked everything and all log in details are correct.

Thanks

Sic

curlyboi always win
RedCents
6,025¢
Hi All, is anyone having log in issues, mine was working fine 6 hours ago, now its not even getting to the server select screen. I have checked everything and all log in details are correct.

Thanks
yes, eq servers were just having issues with the login server - just keep trying

Here for example people on dbg boards talking about it