• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
MQ2AutoLogin

Plugin - MQ2AutoLogin (1 Viewer)

Is custom ini working properly? I assign my tanks their own ini named eqclient-blahblah but they seems to keep using the default eqclient.ini.
Last I read it has not been implemented yet. I think it's there for future use and it will be amazing once it's implemented I'm sure.

It's usually my mistake I'll start there here is what I get. A small immovable box in the upper right side under Autologin it says inactive in red
Under that is a profiles tab but it opens to a blank black line. Under characters it has one account's worth of toons I don't remember ever putting there and the account is blacked out. That's it. The whole box.

I've had that happen 3x now since new AL went live. I was unable to fix it any of the times except by opening the SQLite database manually with a database client, turning off Write Ahead Logging, letting things process, then re-enabling WAL mode. That had an unintended side effect of making the launcher unable to write to the database at all, though it could once again read my old logins fine for a while.

After the third time, I gave up and used said db client to export every single table in the database into a big SQL file. Then I completely deleted the old database, made a new one through the launcher, and re-imported all that data via db client. THAT method worked flawlessly and I'm planning to just keep doing it that way since my autologin doesn't change very often once it's set up.

Please back up ALL the `login` database files before you try this, it's very dangerous and easy to make a mistake!

I had trouble logging in screen froze on server screen and started buy freezing on next screen after that. It showed no errors on manual downloads thru everquest launcher and showed dll error on MQ launch. tried almost everything troubleshooting everquest, MQ and system dll files. Today thought about it and then checked Video card nd sure enough had update just waiting to be loaded. It has now started working perfectly..

That's never been a problem until now when I decided to try it.
There is no point in listing every detail. The thing doesn't work. Is there a newer file to replace it with? I don't even get the same interface others get. Just a small box that says AutoGroup inactive

/AutoGroup create -> Create a new group, this player will be the leader.
/AutoGroup set [maintank|mainassist|puller|marknpc|masterlooter] -> Will set the player/merc targeted to that group role.
/AutoGroup add [player|merc] -> Add the player/merc of the player targeted to your group.
/AutoGroup status -> Displays your settings and group.

Set-up AutoAccept
/noparse /dgae /multiline ; /plugin mq2autoaccept load; /timed 10 /dgae /autoaccept add ${Me.Name}; /timed 15 /autoaccept save (ASSuming you're using DanNet).

Love the quality of life things!

It's usually my mistake I'll start there here is what I get. A small immovable box in the upper right side under Autologin it says inactive in red
Under that is a profiles tab but it opens to a blank black line. Under characters it has one account's worth of toons I don't remember ever putting there and the account is blacked out. That's it. The whole box.
That's never been a problem until now when I decided to try it.
There is no point in listing every detail. The thing doesn't work. Is there a newer file to replace it with? I don't even get the same interface others get. Just a small box that says AutoGroup inactive
you really don't need to keep posting brand new threads rob, there is an autologin discussion thread, please keep the autologin discussion in the discussion for autologin

Plugin - MQ2AutoLogin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back