• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Plugin - MQ2AutoBank

ChatWithThisName

⚔️🛡️🗡️
RedCents
14,965¢
Redbot submitted a new resource:

MQ2AutoBank - automatically bank your tradeskill, quest and collectible items.

EverQuest's default "auto bank" button puts an item on your cursor into the first empty slot in bank.

View attachment 42740

This plugin gives advanced features to EverQuest's button, including putting all of specific item types from your inventory into the bank with a single click.

View attachment 42739

Quick start:

1) /plugin autobank
2) go to a banker and right-click the "auto-bank" button.
3) select the type of...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this Chat and for the Pics in overview, I had this activated but had no idea what to do.. I just went and right clicked.. super awesome!

Hiya Redfrog, Redbot was kind enough to create the resource for it. Everything in this plugin is the same as what was already in MQ, with the exception of filtering out items with tradeskill mods when putting tradeskill items in the bank (I got tired of trying to find all my trophies again lol).
With that said, glad you're enjoying it. Others before me made it, I simply modified it gently and then ripped its guts out and slapped it into a bowl of a different shape.

Not sure if this has been modified, but is there a way to keep it from excluding certain items? Biggest one are backpacks (if empty) being shoved in the bank as 'Tradeskill Items'.

I see that Auto bank will drop all of a given type, is there a command line that will trigger the different types? I found the auto-bank button but I'm not sure how to right click it to change types (using a Lua) the window is BigBankWnd and the button is BIGB_AutoButton.

/notify BigBankWnd BIGB_AutoButton rightmouseup

assuming the name of the button is correct you can right click it using a notify. However, I'm not personally sure how to use the context menus once you have right clicked.

Plugin - MQ2AutoBank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back