• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - MQ2 Navigation Not Working (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
I've used it plenty of times for years but suddenly when I try to load the plugin it doesn't load..
I even tried a fresh clean installation with the update tool to ensure everything was up to date, it errors out with some references top advanced loot or something like that

It just refuses to load the plugin, I've been working with Maskoi and we haven't been able to figure It out, and I'm starting to think it could be from the current MQ2 build and not from any other issue, I've been a regular user of kiss assist for years and have used navigation for years so I'm very familiar with it and have never had an issue loading the plugin ever, so I'm wondering if anyone is able to use it currently with current MQ2 build.. Could it be defective from the current build? Please help

MQ2Nav is the rewrite in progress of MQ2Navigation from the ground up Brainiac is doing and is part of the RG compile plugins. Unfortunately you cannot use the Navigation mesh's with MQ2Nav as the system is revamped. I only ask if you've tried both to see if there's common ground with the issue you're fighting.

Question - MQ2 Navigation Not Working

Users who are viewing this thread

Back